BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Maritza A.
Alexandria , VA
Eos honestly probably on my top 10 best lib balm I've used it basically since I've heard about it and now use like all there products. This worked for me because I have really chap lips during the winter so using eos made me look hydrated
Elizabeth M.
Kew Garden Hl, NY
Not the most moisturizing thing in the world but I do enjoy this under lipsticks or lip stains.. packaging is cute and scent is yummy so will continue to use the one I have.. don't think I would go and purchase more of this brand though.
neeka s.
I absolutely love EOS lip balms! they are very moisturizing and don't leave your lips feeling sticky or oily. they are super easy to apply and use and a great price! the packaging is sturdy and won't fall apart on you! i 10/10 recommend!
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
This is my favorite eos of all that I’ve tried. It smells wonderful and feels nice on the lips but I don’t think I will repurchase. I have found that eos lip balm tend to eventually dry out my lips in the long run and are kind of pricey.
Lisa M.
Orlando, FL
MY FAVORITEEEEEEEE PRODUCT !!! this is the best best best best lip balm it's a must in my makeup bag , purse , book bag , & car . it's simple too apply just swipe across lips & your in the game it's not pricey at all for so much product . love that they come out with new flavors .
Justina W.
Raeford , NC
There was a lot of backlash for this brand because of rashes, but I have nothing but good things to say about this lip balm. Amazing smells and keeps your lips nice and soft. The packaging is a little bulky but I always carry one on me.
Sicily R.
Moundridge
The coconut lip balm is my favorite out of all of the eos flavors. I've always had trouble with dry lips, and these lip balms work wonders. The combination of using this and drinking tons of water will help your lips so so so sooo much!
Cindy C.
this EOS lip balm is really cute and smells so so good! it has cute pink stripes and also provides super smooth lips after applying! it also makes ur lips have a lasting smoothness for a good amount of time before needing to apply again!
Kylie H.
Charlotte, NC
Holy grail lip balm!! It is super moisturizing and leaves my lips feeling so soft. I easily have three randomly placed throughout my house and purse at all times. Also, it gives my lips a nice shine for when i don’t feel like wearing gloss or lipstick.
Tiffany Y.
Irvine, CA
This lip balm is very affordable and easy to carry around with because of its shape. I love the scent and the texture of the lip balm since it is very moisturizing. The lipstick shape is very nice and the color of the ball is very cute.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?