BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Melina M.
Cedar City, UT
I love this lip balm. It keeps my lips super smooth and hydrated. I love the egg shaped packaging and the cute colors that each scent holds. I have one with me at all times. It's so easy to apply. I have recommended this to my family and friends and even gifted it to my famil members. I love it!
Jaci💋 J.
Absolutely love this product. I have tried multiple lip products and nothing works better than EOS. I have very dry lips and this seems to take care of my problems. It's inexpensive and I purchased mine from Walmart which is super convenient for me!
Felicia S.
this is my favorite lip product out there I have so many they are so easy to apply and they smell and feel amazing the price is very good these last a very long time I put it on in the morning and at night before bed I would keep buying this product
Analeah S.
Love all eos brand lip balms, after using this your lisp will me sit and hydrated this is my favorite one mostly because of the packaging although it's a bit more expensive than most brands it's worth it
👡 b.
this is a good product, it's nice and soft on the lips, looks cute, tastes amazing, it lasts like forever, i've never finished one. i have like 9 of these and it's really good and cuuuuute. the packaging is super practical and i would buy it again.
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
This lip balm is good for an everyday use. I personally like it because I get very dry lips so this is really smooth and nice on my lips. I have only bought a few eos products I like there hand lotion as well... Definitely a good lip balm should try it o
Donna B.
Pendleton
Eos has always been known to be a good brand, and it still is.  It's Just not for me.  This product, after continued use, dried my lips out to the point that they were splitting.  I've known others who used it with no problems though.
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
Truthfully, I must say I find the spherical shape a bit awkward to use and carry.  But it works well for keeping my lips soft, and the smell of the coconut milk flavor is very nice. I admit I really like the two-toned pink packaging of this one too.
Linda N.
Manassas Park, VA
Absolutely love this product, keeps my lips moist and hydrated throughout the day, purchase often and definitely an all day lip care product. I got it from Walmart and would definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone . Absolutely love it!
Allison P.
Very nice and smooth. I love the gentle smell of the coconut but I wish it could be less goopy. As for actual design though the container would collect dust and dirt around the treads of the bottom. I would still recommend for anyone who has sensitive lips and doesn't like too much fragrance.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?