BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
jessie i.
overall okay but not a great shape to keep in your pocket i prefer other brands myself / overall okay but not a great shape to keep in your pocket i prefer other brands myself / overall okay but not a great shape to keep in your pocket i prefer other brands myself / overall okay but not a great shape to keep in your pocket i prefer other brands myself
Jessica N.
Mobile, AL
First of all, I loved the smell of the lip balm. The coconut was a perfect added touch. The product was easy to glide onto my lips and was super smooth. The container itself is absolutely adorable. It’s a great value because it lasts for quite a long time!
Mandy P.
Rochester, NY
I am currently using this one and i really like it. It goes on really smooth and lasts a while. Obviously with this brand you cant cart it around in your pocket, but its easy to transport in a purse/bag. It lasts a while also even with regular application.
Kelsea M.
Gresham
My favorite balm out there in terms of moisture for my lips. Packaging is unique, but some times bulky when I only have pockets. I can never seem to keep track of them but always buy more because it works and doesn't leave my lips greasy like carmex.
Gabriella G.
Tuckahoe, NY
This product makes my lips feel like new! The price is amazing, you can’t get something like this so cheap! It last a lot on my lips, and you can find it everywhere! Cvs, Walgreens, ride aid! I have a collection! Is so good! I love it and my lips too!
Natalie c.
Waterbury
the best for your lips does not leave you sticky. it keeps your lips hydrated and you will never again suffer from dryness in your lips.the best thing is that it is at a good price nothing excessive and you find it easy in pharmacies department stores
Justin K.
Lancaster, OH
I only took off a star because of the packaging. I need this formula in a traditional chapstick type of packaging! EOS is so nice and has the best flavor with this coconut milk one. I repurchase this more than any other flavored balm I've used. It glides on, feels nourishing and I absolutely adore the flavor. I do feel like this is great night time lip balm because it's a bit heavier and would be great for a lip mask overnight if u layered it on well. Highly recommend but please update the component!
Monica K.
Aurora
I love the shape of these, they never get lost. I enjoy the texture as well and how durable this lip balm is, even after being in the cold, heat, and anywhere in between, this product seems to last quite a while which is great for saving money!!!!
Skye /.
Pitman, NJ
Not going to lie, I originally got the EOS for a DIY project and i fell in love with the coconut at first swipe. It smells heavenly and goes on very smooth and creamy which is something I favor in all lip products except my Matte formulas. I am a fan now and would buy again.
Chatty A.
Sarasota, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay lady's and gents, we all know this product! The reason it is so huge of a product is because of how amazing it is! It always leaves your lips smooth, and the smells are always fantastic! It is my go to for my lips, especially in the winter.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?