BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Kayla F.
Drain
Littleraly brought my lips back to life! I've always loved the way it makes my lips feel and how fast it moisturizes my auper chapped lips. I swear i have lik 20 of thes laying around everywhere so no madder what I always got one. I would totaly recomend!!!
Lindsey S.
I bought this only because I saw everyone using it.... But I do like the shape but it does take up a lot of room where ever I put it which is not convenient. I don't really think it lasts as long as others I've used but it's a fun product and smells nice!
Sandrita L.
South Omaha
It’s cute and I love the egg container it comes in, it’s very easy to apply and use like every other chapstick anyone uses. U can find this product almost anywhere from big stores to gas stations. I continue using these but I would also recommend carmax 😊
Andra A.
Richmond, KY
All time favorite chapstick. This chapstick just works so so good at keeping the lips moisturized, and so soft. If you see these while you’re out at the store and haven’t tried them, try them! They are so good, affordable, and will leave your lips so hydrated and softer than they’ve ever been before!
Saya I.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Eos isn’t the best lip balm I’ve had. It smells nice but isn’t the most moisturizing. I also think it’s overpriced conpared to other products. Applications is easy. Gets all the corners. I expected more moisture. I’m still a repeater. It’s just really cute!
hadley m.
i'm in love with this eos! it's smell is amazing! not pricey at all and completely work buying! they are small and easy for transportation and are very easy to use!!! highly suggest to go buy one! (or maybe more!!!)
Paityn G.
Collinsville, TX
This lip balm is amazing for a few reasons. For one, it tastes amazing! Also, it applies so smoothly and instantly makes your lips feel moisturized & softer. It's in such cute packaging and is super easy to use. I would definitely buy this again.
Taylir L.
This coconut milk lip balm gives your lips a long lasting softness that feels great and heels chapped lips almost instantly. The scent is light and the flavor is good! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone especially the coconut oil lovers!
Zenith D.
Parsippany, NJ
I am not fond of the other EOS lip balms but this one is a gem! The formula had to be improved because it moisturizes my lips unlike the other ones. The coconut scent smells so nice! I find myself repurchasing over & over again. Definitely recommend!
Bianca N.
San Jose, CA
Kept my lips hydrated for a little while but then it gets dried out quickly. Other than that  eos™ Organic Lip Balm Summer Fruit has great flavors and I love the strawberry one it’s my favorite. Sometimes I just like to lick it off my lips
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?