BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Melina M.
Cedar City, UT
I love this lip balm. It keeps my lips super smooth and hydrated. I love the egg shaped packaging and the cute colors that each scent holds. I have one with me at all times. It's so easy to apply. I have recommended this to my family and friends and even gifted it to my famil members. I love it!
Courtney A.
Sacramento, CA
I love any and all eos products. From the shaving cream to the lotion to the lip balm, I have never had any complaints. This lip balm smells amazing and hydrates my lips with out feeling waxy. The organic ingredients are perfect for my sensitive skin.
Jessica C.
Mesa
I like eos but sometimes I feel like it makes my lips kind of flake and peel off and I don't understand why? But it does a pretty good job all in all and it's very affordable so that's good too! I still prefer chapstick brand over this one but hey, they both work!
kassie o.
Clarksville, TN
smell wasn't great. but it was portable. easy to travel with!!!'nnn highly impressed!!!!! need more lip balms like it!!!!!!! highlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy recommend!!!!!!! you can usually find them in almost any store! ulta or walmart who elsevknows where'n
sophie s.
i loved the smell and it kept my lips hydrated all day! i got it from target, and they had a wide selection of a bunch of eos products. it met my expections 100% with being long lasting, great smelling, and i would definitely recommend this to others!
Nehad J.
Reston, VA
Personally I'm not a fan of EOS products. Their lip balm always leaves my lips feeling drier than before now matter how much I use it. I purchased mine at a drug store for 4$ but I don't think I would buy it again. I would not recommend it to others.
Emilee P.
Great product, but I noticed it easily gets dirty around the edges due to the way the lid goes on. Easy to apply and fits easily in your pocket or small purse! Decent price for how long the product will last you! I would recommend this to others that just like a quick, simple product on the go!
Linda N.
Manassas Park, VA
Absolutely love this product, keeps my lips moist and hydrated throughout the day, purchase often and definitely an all day lip care product. I got it from Walmart and would definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone . Absolutely love it!
👡 b.
this is a good product, it's nice and soft on the lips, looks cute, tastes amazing, it lasts like forever, i've never finished one. i have like 9 of these and it's really good and cuuuuute. the packaging is super practical and i would buy it again.
Donna B.
Pendleton
Eos has always been known to be a good brand, and it still is.  It's Just not for me.  This product, after continued use, dried my lips out to the point that they were splitting.  I've known others who used it with no problems though.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?