BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Isabela A.
Torreon, Coahuila
I love everything coconut... so when I saw this of course I bought it and I was in love! Eos products have never let me down and Inlove their lip balms. They feel so good on your lips and they last on you for a long time. Even though they are not cheap products, they are worth it because of their good quality.
shana f.
Tamaqua
i love this stuff the smell the way it feels on my lips makes my lips very smooth i always find myself repurchasing this since im losing it often but i will always be an eos lip bam user it is very long lasting and i would definitely tell you to give it a try!!
Ashley O.
Coos Bay , OR
Very soft and comfortable. Made my lips feel moisturized and healthy. Purchased at Walmart. Price was fair. Had to re apply a lot tho. Came off after eating and drinking. Easy to use...fool proof. Yes I would buy it again. Would like to try other varieties.
Hannah L.
Baron
 This is a good Chapstick I like to use it in the colder months when my lips get really chapped it is a good price are usually buy this product at Walmart and I will continue to buy this product as soon as you apply it relieves chapped lips immediately
Stefanie S.
Where do I start? The moment I saw EOS made a coconut milk balm I was so excited. I purchased 3 so I never run out. I keep one in the bathroom, my car and my purse. The flavor is amazing. I love the way my lips feel after applying ! Definitely would buy again .
Marisa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Honestly I didn't like the smell of this one at first but it Slowly grew on me. Initially I had to force myself to wear it, but now I just slap it on Every morning and it doesn't leav my lips glossy or sticky just ever so smooth and kissable soft! 10/10 recommend
Lynann C.
Mansfield
Love it so much. The feel of the Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk is just right not greasy feeling or heavy. It goes on easy and smooth. The coconut milk makes my lips feel so soft and keep them moist at night so I do not get dry cracked lips in the night.
Morgan Y.
Redlands, CA
Greeeeat lip balm for people who are chemical conscious I have used their products many times and will be using again and the price is suuuuuuuch a great value you can’t beat it and it’s so easy to apply to ur lips I’m gonna buy one for everyone I know
Isabelle B.
Westville
This chapstick is soo visually appealing!! I love he colors and unique shape. I have gone through at least 2 of these. I am a repeat user and think this chapstick is one of the most good smelling chapsticks I have ever used and leaves my lips feeling smooth!
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
Smellls amazing, goes on smooth and leaves a long lasting feel of relief. Say good bye to chapped lips. You can buy this at any chain store like Walmart, Rite Aid etc. The packaging is simple but simple is best for this item. I restock before I even run out!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?