BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Sam A.
I enjoy this brand of chapstick. The container is really cute and fun to play with in your hands. I like the coconut oil texture of this product. I would recommended this to my friend and family if they were looking for a new chapstick. The price is also reasonable.
Marlee M.
SAN DIEGO, CA
It is my nighttime regime. I have to push my dog away from my face every night due to the fact it smells so good. I always have it on my being. I feel naked without it. The lip balm is so adorable with its pastel pink packaging. If you haven't already, buy it!!
Asly G.
Pasadena
Aside from its cute container, this lip balm smells so good and restores my lips in no time. It is a pocket essential! I tend to use only matte lipsticks therefore my lips are always in need of moisture. Totally recommend this try them all , coconut is my favorite.
Emily P.
Anderson, SC
This product smells amazing and feels so smooth on the lips! It keeps my very easily chapped lips moisturized and exceeds my expectations for the price. I buy mine at target or ulta whenever I see new flavors. These cute lip balms are an absolute repurchase for me!
Katherine G.
Passaic, NJ
This product is really great! The texture is really smooth and the scent is well ! I purchased this at a local drug store and I’m happy I have it a try, it kept my lips smooth for a good amount of time, unlike other brands where I would have to constantly re-apply.
Anjel M.
Galloway
Not my favourite but definitely great, price considered. I get the concept of it being in a sphere shape but it sucks because I am used to putting such items in a pocket of my wallet. Over all great smell and it really helps for chapped lips and smells wounderful!
keirstin b.
norfolk
I love these because they’re easily thrown into a purse. They wear for a while and taste great. I don’t know if they’re really better than other chapsticks or if I just like the egg shape and the easy application but i continue to buy them so somethings working.
Amy W.
DALLAS, TX
I love EOS it is my go to lip balm. I have I on my desk, in my purse, and on my bed side table. The consistency is amazing. Although if it didn’t melt so easily into the bottom in the hot Texas sun I would appreciate it. But a quick boil melts it back into form.
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
This was the first one of the EOS I ever purchased and I’ve repurchased a few times already. Love the coconut milk one. Leaves my lips so smooth and it last quite a while. It has nice packaging too and smells good. This is also my daughters favorite. Love it. ❤️💄
Cassie H.
Savannah
Love this chapstick. Makes my lips so soft. Love every flavor. Last a long time! I recommend this brand to everyone! I have used this chapstick for about 5 years now! The tube it comes in is very easy to pack away in your purse. Doesn't take up a bunch of room.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?