BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Anjel M.
Galloway
Not my favourite but definitely great, price considered. I get the concept of it being in a sphere shape but it sucks because I am used to putting such items in a pocket of my wallet. Over all great smell and it really helps for chapped lips and smells wounderful!
Zoe C.
Cartersville
Eh this product isn't great at all the reason I give it three stars is because it smells really good. It'd be a great air freshener scent. But as a lip balm it's terrible the package is inconveniet and it dries out my lips. A lip balm is supposed to do the opposite!
Emily P.
Anderson, SC
This product smells amazing and feels so smooth on the lips! It keeps my very easily chapped lips moisturized and exceeds my expectations for the price. I buy mine at target or ulta whenever I see new flavors. These cute lip balms are an absolute repurchase for me!
Ashley S.
Ok, rod is my FAVORITE lip balm I wear it everyday to school or at home. I really like the packaging with nice pastel colors. It did meet my expectations it fixes chapped lips in 5 seconds. It also has a nice smell and taste I really would reccomend it to everybody
Sam A.
I enjoy this brand of chapstick. The container is really cute and fun to play with in your hands. I like the coconut oil texture of this product. I would recommended this to my friend and family if they were looking for a new chapstick. The price is also reasonable.
Vanessa H.
Where do I begin. This is the second Eos lip balm I purchased. I wanted to try something different so I was looking and found this one to try and omg I always keep this in my purse. Whenever my lips feel dry I put it on immediately. It's just so moisturizing.
Asly G.
Pasadena
Aside from its cute container, this lip balm smells so good and restores my lips in no time. It is a pocket essential! I tend to use only matte lipsticks therefore my lips are always in need of moisture. Totally recommend this try them all , coconut is my favorite.
Marlee M.
SAN DIEGO, CA
It is my nighttime regime. I have to push my dog away from my face every night due to the fact it smells so good. I always have it on my being. I feel naked without it. The lip balm is so adorable with its pastel pink packaging. If you haven't already, buy it!!
Athena D.
I can’t tell which o like more - how it works or how it tastes!!! Now if only I could keep my kids from eating it. Good thing it’s completely safe. Highly recommend but only 4 stars because while revolutionary, the shape makes this product awkward to transport.
Cassie H.
Savannah
Love this chapstick. Makes my lips so soft. Love every flavor. Last a long time! I recommend this brand to everyone! I have used this chapstick for about 5 years now! The tube it comes in is very easy to pack away in your purse. Doesn't take up a bunch of room.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?