BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Carmen H.
Sarasota
Meh. I didn’t really like this product from eos. I like the strawberry original one but this scent made me disappointed. I got this a Christmas gift and was really excited to try it out, and when I opened it I was really grossed out. The scent smelled like rotten milk :(
Marlyn D.
Love all the EOS lip balms but I must say this coconut scented one is my absolute favorite. Love how different and cute the packaging is. Smells amazing and makes my lips smooth and soft all day. I also love that it's transparent. Just a small healthy sheen over the lips.
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
I love Eos visibly soft lift balm, it’s in a cute packaging and smells really good! Also leaves my lips very soft. Very effective. I purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond. The only problem is that you can’t leave in your car because it will try up quick. But I do recommend it.
Taylor R.
Wayne , MI
I’m not too big of a fan of eos because the hydration doesn’t really last as long. If my lips are dry I don’t really want to reach for this product because it literally feels like it’s doing nothing. But if my lips are in a good condition then it’s an okay product to use.
April S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I thought I would love this brand because it was popular with my friends. I found it to be waxy and made my chapped lips worse. I don't think it's very effective and wouldn't recommend. The packaging makes it hard to put in your pocket and sometimes dirt gets in the cracks.
Stefanie B.
Grand Rapids , MI
Long time lover of eos lip balms! They are the perfect size to throw in your bag. It leaves your lips so soft. They are a bit pricey for lip balm but I think its worth it because they last for a really long time! The coconut flavor is great, perfect for summer!
Makayla S.
This product has helped my lips for 2 years now.. All other chap sticks I lose easily. But this one is easy to find. Its very easy to apply and use. Eos is unique because of its round shape unlike other chap sticks. I recommend this to others because it helps so much.
Abi C.
I LOVE the coconut smell of this lip balm! It’s easy to use and apply in the egg shape container. Although the only down side to the shape is that it doesn’t fit in your pocket as nicely as a stick. But the good coverage and long lasting balm itself makes up for that!
Vanessa A.
houston
I absolutely love this eos product! It is easy to apply and runs smooth on your lips when application. When buying the products it comes in nice packaging and in all types of different types as well. I recommend this to anyone with sensitive lips or dry anything!
Erika P.
Proctorville, OH
Not only does it smell really good but it keeps my lips moisturized from just one application. I don't feel like I need to keep reapplying this over and over to get results. Because of this, I've gone on to trying other type of eos lip balms and I like those as well.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??