BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
April T.
New York
My favorite eos lip balm yet. I know that the coconut craze has been more up there lately but i can't get enough not only is it super moisturizing but it my lips really easily chap so when i constantly use this it prevents it from happening. I would recommend this to a friend.
Stacy C.
How it softens the lips is great don’t get me wrong on it but the smell is kinda overpowering. Of like cheap makeup after a while that is what it smelled like I mean I didn’t really mind it because I couldn’t smell it on my lips. But the actual lip balm yes it did smell strong.
Lauren x.
Its okay. I think EOS is way to expensive. I feel like I'm constant applying it to my lips because it doesn't keep them hydrated as long. They're cute and different looking but not that great. Plus it easily somehow gets dirty? So the packaging kind of sucks. sorry not sorry.
Kaitlyn J.
Boltonville
Absolutely love this one! First of all, eos packaging is so beautiful! So easy to apply and the coconut milk is such a good scent, not too overwhelming like some scented lip balms are. The price is pretty reasonable for what you get and I would definitely recommend to others!
Abigail P.
St. Paul
My go-to chapstick. I keep one of these in every bag I carry. I was hesitant to buy these when they first came out because they were more expensive and the shape made them seem hard to carry but they work wonders. In my opinion this is the most moisturizing of all the varieties
Jolene Y.
WAIMANALO, HI
LOVE This product! I have about three - one in my car, one in my office, and one in my purse. They keep your lips feeling nice and soft, and the moisture lasts a long time. I love the feeling of nice, soft, lips. Especially in Hawaii, where the sun is out all the time.
Miranda R.
Jacksonville, FL
I've tried every lip balm there is on the market, and this eos product, the Visibly Soft Lip Balm in Coconut Milk is not only long-lasting, it has made my lips the softest they have ever been. The fact that it is coconut-based is just a bonus, as coconut is one of my faves!
Sarah S.
Gallion, AL
Great product! It works wonders at hydrating my lips! It rehydrated my lips overnight after having pretty severe sunburn on them so im sure it will work for any level of hydration you need it for! Love this product!
Jasmin T.
Klamath Falls
eos is my ALL time favorite lip balm product!! It’s absolutely AMAZING. I guarantee you won’t regret buying this product! Packaging comes in a sphere and application is just amazing! Keeps your lips kissably smooth. eos lip balm is 95% organic and 100% natural! eos also keeps your lips moist, soft sensationally smooth!!!
Catherine J.
Metuchen, NJ
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent. My favorite variety of eos. Unlike most, this actually provides real moisture for your lips, and leaves them shiny and full, but not sticky. Wonderful, milky vanilla coconut scent; I could apply it literally all day. I think I've wasted half of the product just applying it for sheer fun.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??