BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Catherine J.
Metuchen, NJ
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent. My favorite variety of eos. Unlike most, this actually provides real moisture for your lips, and leaves them shiny and full, but not sticky. Wonderful, milky vanilla coconut scent; I could apply it literally all day. I think I've wasted half of the product just applying it for sheer fun.
Sarah S.
Gallion, AL
Great product! It works wonders at hydrating my lips! It rehydrated my lips overnight after having pretty severe sunburn on them so im sure it will work for any level of hydration you need it for! Love this product!
Lydia G.
Kentucky
My favorite chapstick Ive found so far, it's so soft and my least fav flavor is the coconut milk but I love all the other flavors it's so cute to throw in my shoulder bag and take on the go and the packaging is cute but overall it's a nice product and I'm happy with it!!!
Liv N.
Orlando
My favorite lip balm! Eos lip balm always come in delicious flavors! I am definitely a frequent user and have tried just about any scent! The packaging and shape is very cute and different! You can buy Eos at just about any drug store, Walmart, Target, Sephora, or Ulta!
Krystal L.
Decatur, GA
Super moisturizing.Glides effortlessly on lips.Great coconut scent makes you feel all exotic and tropical when applying but not super overpowering that you are nauseous.Love the design and size perfect to just throw in a bag or purse or even pocket when you are on the go.
angelina w.
Canonsburg
These are absolutely amazing lip balms. They are a bit bulky but they last a while. I’ve bought over 10 of these and I love all. The scents aren’t strong at all and once on your lips, you can’t smell a thing. If you’re looking for a good lip balm, these are the way to go!
Marlyn D.
Love all the EOS lip balms but I must say this coconut scented one is my absolute favorite. Love how different and cute the packaging is. Smells amazing and makes my lips smooth and soft all day. I also love that it's transparent. Just a small healthy sheen over the lips.
Taylor R.
Wayne , MI
I’m not too big of a fan of eos because the hydration doesn’t really last as long. If my lips are dry I don’t really want to reach for this product because it literally feels like it’s doing nothing. But if my lips are in a good condition then it’s an okay product to use.
Jessica L.
Zephyrhills, FL
My favorite eos balm! I️ definitely recommend. It feels great on your lips. It will leave your lips velvety soft. Seriously! It’s not sticky or slick. It last long and a little goes a long way. I’m a repeat buyer (only because I️ can’t keep a chapstick longer than a month without loosing it) It would last much longer!
Carmen H.
Sarasota
Meh. I didn’t really like this product from eos. I like the strawberry original one but this scent made me disappointed. I got this a Christmas gift and was really excited to try it out, and when I opened it I was really grossed out. The scent smelled like rotten milk :(
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?