BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Karen c.
Jessup, MD
Hands down this is my favorite Eos lip balm ! Not only does it make you lips LOOK and FEEL hydrated all day but it also has a nice subtle coconut scent you wouldn’t expect. I like to apply this on every before I use any lip tint of lip gloss ! Highly highly recommend without a doubt !
Tiffany H.
Wallins Creek
I love love love this product. I keep it in my bag at all times. The smell is just amazing and I love how cute the packaging is. The balm glides over my lips so smoothly and keeps them Luscious all day long. Everyone needs to try this. I know they would fall in love with it like I did.
Ruano M.
Los Angeles
Leave lips feeling  soft and lovely... my boo asked why my lops
were soft. ThiA stuff works espically in the winter whem
them
lips get ashy you need this
in your life!!!!
I bought it at target for
umder $5 I stay buying this product I would buy it all the time
Piper H.
Orange, CA
I love this lip balm so much. The natural coconut milk gives it a great smell and leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturizer. I love the shape, size, and how easy it is to run to any drug store and pic this up. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone wanting smooth and healthy lips!
Esmeralda T.
Orosi, CA
Love it keeps my lips nice and soft just don’t put a lot cute packing especially because my favorite color is pink. It’s very inexpensive good price. Did not meet my expectations I hate how it gets dirty around the rim if I need one and it’s the only one their I will buy again
April B.
Brandon
Love the way this product made my lips feel!! They were so soft and moisturized after only 1 use!! I didn't have to constantly reapply either. It stayed on for hours. I actually saw this on one of the displays at the register in Wal-Mart and decided to give it a try. So glad I did!!
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
The packaging is really cute and I like how comfortable it is just to hold. The scent is very nice and not synthetic smelling at all. I use it before applying liquid lipstick and it does wonders in keeping my lips from drying out and helps the lipstick last. I think I own every scent.
Jenn K.
Goddard, KS
These are great little spheres of moisture Not exactly convenient to carry in your pocket. I feel they are a little heavy on the lips. I don't like to feel my lip balm on the lips and these are definitely there. They do have lots of fun scents/flavors though so that is a nice bonus.
102617💍 T.
Glendale Heights
 It lasts very long time I like it flavor isn’t as coconut milk as I expected it’s pricey but it’s worth it because I’ve had mine for a long time and it’s not even halfway done I bought it at Walmart it was in the make up Aisle I would recommend but maybe different flavor
Alyssa F.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this product for the purpose of moisturizing dry lips, this was the first time buying the new product. The packaging is what caught my eye since it is so different from the original. It met my expectations of hydrating and moisturizing chapped dry lips. I 10/10 recommend.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??