BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Great product! It just makes your lips look Healthy! The smell is delicious...makes you want to eat it! The price is very affordable and it definitely does what it says it will do. The packaging is pretty and easy to open. Also easy to find! I’d recommend it to everyone!
Mary F.
college Station
My favorite brand of lip balm and probably the only one I’ve found so far that actually helps keep my lips moisturized instead of drying them out. This particular one is great! It leaves my lips feeling really soft and smells nice too! Love it and definitely recommend it!
Nikki D.
Payson, UT
I love how this tastes and smells. Love the egg shape and design and the ease of just slipping this in your pocket or makeup bag. Definitely great product and would absolutely recommend! 10/10. Very affordable product and effective.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I love the EOS brand. It’s one of my favorite brands for lip balm’s. The packaging is super cute and they come in a ton of flavors. These are great to keep your lips hydrated and moisturize all day long. I also love giving these as gifts, My friends and family seem to love them.
Anka D.
Eos is my favorite lip balm brand! Not only is the packaging adorable but also the lip balm itself is so hydrating and feels soft on your lips. I love how eos made lip balm tubes because now they are even easier to bring on the go. Whenever I apply this balm I never feel the need to rub my lips together or lick my lips because the formula of the lip balm feels more matte and natural on my lips.
Laura C.
Love this lip balm and I love that it comes differently than other lip balms. I have multiple of these and they are great! The coconut milk one is by far my favorite, it has just enough scent but not too much it is over powering. I would highly recommend this product.
Brooke D.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I actually love these lip balms. I find the hydration to be super intense and just a great pick me up throughout the day.  eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk smells like a dream. It’s so light and airy. This is a perfect product to just throw in your bag. The only drawback to the entire balm, is the packaging. Although it’s the famous EOS shape, I do find this chapstick to be a bit bulky. It’s definitely not something you can put in your pocket when you run out and may take up an awkward amount of room in a makeup bag.
Desiree R.
Love love love this. I adore the scent of the coconut which is not too heavy. I like the feel of this lip balm when my skins parched. It doesn’t feel too greasy but is heavy enough to stay on for a while and not get Rob to completely off with drinking or eating. I like the packaging as well I think it’s convenient.
Alexis F.
Allison park, PA
Purchased at: Target
eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk This particular scent of eos is my favorite! And apart from it smelling amazing it works amazingly too! I always keep and eos on my but this is by far my favorite one. It’s silky smooth and glides on effortlessly.
nikki g.
Frankfort
Works great. I love the packaging and how moisturize my lips feel. It's really smooth and gentle on my lips and is a great value for what you get. I would recommend this to everyone. The packaging is really cute and easy to travel with. I have no complaints
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?