BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Lauren x.
Its okay. I think EOS is way to expensive. I feel like I'm constant applying it to my lips because it doesn't keep them hydrated as long. They're cute and different looking but not that great. Plus it easily somehow gets dirty? So the packaging kind of sucks. sorry not sorry.
Cosmic P.
My lips are usually dry and cracked due to not so gentle lipstick removal, but after using EOS, I've noticed a huge change! My lips are so much softer and look so much healthier. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wears matte liquid lipstick religiously.
Abigail P.
St. Paul
My go-to chapstick. I keep one of these in every bag I carry. I was hesitant to buy these when they first came out because they were more expensive and the shape made them seem hard to carry but they work wonders. In my opinion this is the most moisturizing of all the varieties
April T.
New York
My favorite eos lip balm yet. I know that the coconut craze has been more up there lately but i can't get enough not only is it super moisturizing but it my lips really easily chap so when i constantly use this it prevents it from happening. I would recommend this to a friend.
Ashley P.
Garden City, KS
This is by far my favorite lip balm the smell and taste of this is incredible. It hydrates the lips so nicely and applies smooth and you get so much that it takes a long time to run out of it. If you love creamy coconut scent and taste you will not regret buying this lip balm!!
Sheena M.
Whitestone
I keep atleast one of these lip balms everywhere. Each handbag has a lip balm in it and so does both my cars! When I apply it I don’t want to stop! I can keep rolling it over my lips forever. I bought all of mine from Walgreens and would definitely recommend this product.
Brittney O.
Decatur, AL
I had such high hopes for this product considering the cult following it has. I was seriously underwhelmed. It wasn’t bad but it was anything extraordinary either. I won’t be spending my money on this product because I can get the same effect from more budget friendly products.
Stacy C.
How it softens the lips is great don’t get me wrong on it but the smell is kinda overpowering. Of like cheap makeup after a while that is what it smelled like I mean I didn’t really mind it because I couldn’t smell it on my lips. But the actual lip balm yes it did smell strong.
Leslie V.
PleasAnt Hill, IA
Smooth and cute container. The application is easy, but after awhile the shape of the balm becomes harder to apply, as the amount decreases. My lips feel soft and hydrated after using. I’d recommend a stick version if traveling, as it takes up less space that the EOS egg shape.
Kaitlyn J.
Boltonville
Absolutely love this one! First of all, eos packaging is so beautiful! So easy to apply and the coconut milk is such a good scent, not too overwhelming like some scented lip balms are. The price is pretty reasonable for what you get and I would definitely recommend to others!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?