BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Grace M.
New Orleans
Eos’ coconut milk lip balm is my favorite of all of their lip balms. It smells so good, and it’s incredibly hydrating. I love that the packaging is so small and convenient, and I feel like I’ll never run out of my current lip balm at this point. It lasts forever, even when applying it every day.
India B.
Tulsa
My lips have never felt so good! I am so in love with this product and it leaves my lips soft and not crusty. I enjoy using it but it is a little pricey for some lip balm. I never thought that it was going to work this well but I was really surprised. I recommend this to all of my friends because it's really good and I will be rebuying this again.
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
I LOVE this lip balm! It hydrates my dry lips so well, without making them look greasy or without breaking me out. A lot of lip balms break me out if I wear them everyday, but this one does not! You get a ton of product and it lasts a long time. This has become my go-to lip balm for my dry lips!
Megan H.
I am reviewing the eos visibly soft lip balm in the flavor coconut milk. I love the design. Very unique and easy to use. I also have the mint flavor as well. If you want a lip balm the moisturizes and has a good smell and flavor, these will do the trick. I keep them both in my purse all the time.
Carmen A.
These products are pretty popular. They have nicely scented lip balm. I constantly have to reapply my lip balm. Doesn’t keep my lips soft as I would expect. It’s a little pricey for a lip balm that doesn’t help your lips but claims to have good ingredients. Everyone’s lips are different though.
Madelyn W.
This one is not moldy it is amazing k use it everyday at school and especially in the winter i am obsessed with the packaging and it is just so cute small and easy i would totally recommend this and i got mine at target but you could get it almost everywhere

Almost everyone i know has one pf these coconut ones because they are the best!

Has anyone tried the clear one yet?

Anyway this is an amazing product i am loving it
Vanessa R.
New Brunswick
I cannot talk enough about this lip balm! It is amazing! It is so soft on the lips. The only con is that others will want to take this from you. It is super effective. The price for this is a little more expensive than over lip balms but I completely recommend that you spend the extra money.
Lauren I.
Bensenville, IL
I have about seven of these little guys floating around my room, my car, and my backpack/purse. Eos is my favorite brand of lip balm and one of the only lip balms I've ever used and entire tube (ball) of. It's very effective, specially for the price. I recommend it to my friends all the time.
Megean R.
Mentone , IN
This product keeps my lips moist and helps if they start to chap. I love coconut so the scent is perfect for me. You can find EOS products at any drug store which is very convenient. The only thing I do not like is the taste of this lip balm. I don't like the taste when it gets in my mouth.
Dani A.
Castle Rock , CO
These are my favorite chapsticks and my dogs unfortunately(they love to eat them)! the packaging is so cute. This one is one of my least favorites mainly because I feel like it smells slightly like feet. The formula is great and it definitely makes my lips feel great it’s just the smell is off for me.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??