BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Ashley C.
I love everything with coconut in it so when I saw that eos had something with coconut I'm like I need to have it. It definitely smelled good and creamy but it didn't take my chapped lips away as fast as I'd like. I'd buy it again. It it's definitely not one of those lip balms I grab on the way out.
Es L.
Tucson, AZ
I really love this for my lips it really works good it feels soo soft and even tho if you have a cut on your lip you won't feel it it when you put it on your lips feel like heaven when you put the product on your
Ashley C.
My go to for a velvet smooth feeling lip. They are cute and easy to use. They aren't messy or melt easily. You don't have to use a lot of product to take care of your chapped lips either. I will be buying again!
Josie B.
Joplin
I really loved the eos for a long time but it goes bad really quick for chapstick. It starts to smell funky if it sits too long but other than that it is super cute and really helps moisturizing! Definitely a go to!
Calista D.
Ocala, FL
This lip balm is alright, I mostly only like the scents and flavors but the moisture isn’t that great. The packaging is super cute but it isn’t my favorite lip balm moisturizing wise, overall it is okay but not my favorite.
Mariah S.
Puyallup
this one is my favorite out of all of them, but it’s not that great. the chapstick itself is very stiff and i feel like you really have to rub it on
to get enough to moisturize and even then they don’t keep your lips moisturized for very long. eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Raegan R.
I really do like this product. The packaging is very visibly please to the eye. They are cute to keep in your purse. They are very easy to apply and make your lips feel incredibly soft. I think I would by the normal one over this one because the flavor/scent isn't the same, but they are all great.
Belle K.
Hanover
I liked it a lot it was smoothe and healing to chapped lips. It lasted a while but got crusty after a while. I used this for the first time and it was like any other chapstick. Yeah but the container is hard to open. Personally I would just buy my cheap chapstick bc it’s easier to open and cheaper
Stephanie L.
Christiansburg
Love eos lip balms! The packaging is different - makes for easy application, but definitely doesn’t fit well in pockets because of the shape. These are a little more pricey than other lip balms, but it’s worth it because your lips feel hydrated and smooth. Long-lasting, so not much need to reapply!
Megan H.
I am reviewing the eos visibly soft lip balm in the flavor coconut milk. I love the design. Very unique and easy to use. I also have the mint flavor as well. If you want a lip balm the moisturizes and has a good smell and flavor, these will do the trick. I keep them both in my purse all the time.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??