BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Chinks 👛.
Jamaica, NY
For starters this lip balm smells amazing. After putting it on your lips you feel a difference, like your lips go to dry to really soft. Definitely protects your lips from cracking and I would buy this product over and over again. $5 is a lot for JUST a lip balm, but I think it’s worth it so I would definitely buy it again.
Grace M.
New Orleans
Eos’ coconut milk lip balm is my favorite of all of their lip balms. It smells so good, and it’s incredibly hydrating. I love that the packaging is so small and convenient, and I feel like I’ll never run out of my current lip balm at this point. It lasts forever, even when applying it every day.
Carmen A.
These products are pretty popular. They have nicely scented lip balm. I constantly have to reapply my lip balm. Doesn’t keep my lips soft as I would expect. It’s a little pricey for a lip balm that doesn’t help your lips but claims to have good ingredients. Everyone’s lips are different though.
Paige K.
Chicago
i don’t personally like the smell, but it is a GREAT moisturizer. I recieved it as an easter gift from my mom. The packaging is so cute with springy/floral prints. I put it on right before my lipstick and it moisturizes them all day. i would definetely buy again, but just in a different scent.
Dani M.
Desloge, MO
Oh my goodness. I love coconut and I love the smell of this lip balm. I love having it on my lips so I can smell coconut all the time until it wears off, then I just reapply and am in coconut heaven again. This lip balm has helped to make my lips softer and smoother and I couldn't be happier.
shan 👑.
EOS is definitely my go-to lip balm! I love their formula so much and I find the shape and color of the packaging so cute! It always leaves my lips feeling crazy hydrated and soft... and the smell of coconut definitely isn't bad either :) overall, it's something I never leave my dorm without
Katrina  M.
Yorba Linda, CA
I LOVE the scent on this one and it is creamier than the regular ones.  I like the regular ones but this one leaves me feeling hydrated longer.  This lip balm is great for the price, plus the packaging is really adorable.  This would be he eos lip balm I purchase and recommend.
Dani A.
Castle Rock , CO
These are my favorite chapsticks and my dogs unfortunately(they love to eat them)! the packaging is so cute. This one is one of my least favorites mainly because I feel like it smells slightly like feet. The formula is great and it definitely makes my lips feel great it’s just the smell is off for me.
Megean R.
Mentone , IN
This product keeps my lips moist and helps if they start to chap. I love coconut so the scent is perfect for me. You can find EOS products at any drug store which is very convenient. The only thing I do not like is the taste of this lip balm. I don't like the taste when it gets in my mouth.
Lauren I.
Bensenville, IL
I have about seven of these little guys floating around my room, my car, and my backpack/purse. Eos is my favorite brand of lip balm and one of the only lip balms I've ever used and entire tube (ball) of. It's very effective, specially for the price. I recommend it to my friends all the time.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?