BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Megan H.
BREWTON, AL
I got this for Christmas in my stocking! The packaging with precious as always I love the shape of these little eggs! I use these eggs all of the time and they are always perfectly placed at the checkout isles at Walmart! I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a pleasantly scented lip balm
Yeralee W.
Eos has always been my favorite lip balm to use . It's soft , long lasting , easy to apply & smells amazing! I first tried the product one winter when I traveled to Colorado & my lips were super dry ! Ever since I've been buying eos lip balms ! I would totally but again & recommend to anyone !
Lina T.
 Whatever is in  eos™ Shimmer Lip Balm does not suit well with my lips! Although at first use it did moisturize but after the 3rd or 4th use my lips broke out in a rash. I dont know if i just gotten a bad one or not. I am afraid to use it again if i did buy another one.
Nashaly N.
Auburndale
Love how it leaves my lips feeling and how easy it is to apply. You can also re use the bottle after you’re done with it and use it as a diy for something else. It comes in pretty handy. I would recommend this to people with very dry lips since it’s moisturizing but not too overpowering.
Ali D.
York , ON
What a lovely lip balm!  Eos has really come up in making a great product.  you get a lot of product and it lasts a long time. The fragrance of the coconut milk is sweet and not too perfumey. I love the design of the balm and the lovely colours of the packaging.  Recommend!
Karen c.
Jessup, MD
Hands down this is my favorite Eos lip balm ! Not only does it make you lips LOOK and FEEL hydrated all day but it also has a nice subtle coconut scent you wouldn’t expect. I like to apply this on every before I use any lip tint of lip gloss ! Highly highly recommend without a doubt !
Tiffany H.
Wallins Creek
I love love love this product. I keep it in my bag at all times. The smell is just amazing and I love how cute the packaging is. The balm glides over my lips so smoothly and keeps them Luscious all day long. Everyone needs to try this. I know they would fall in love with it like I did.
Madison O.
Alpharetta, GA
I absolutely loved this product! I have very dry skin and this lip balm changed that! I use it every day before I put on my lipstick and it does wonders. It also smells and tastes amazing, and provides moisture for hours after I put it on!! I love it and give it as gifts to my friends.
Ariella S.
A must have for every purse car and home. I absolutely love these they last surprisingly about 2-4 months depending if you only have one and how often you use it. It's a great value for the price and it totally exceeded my expectations. I will defiantly be buying these again and again.
Giuliana H.
Blue Bell
Eos chap stick is soft and smooth and makes your lips moist in seconds. It has amazing smells and have the cute designs. The quality is the best you can get, but they are a little pricey. They also have very nice packaging. I totally recommend this to all. Eos chap stick is the best!!!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?