BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Crystal F.
Edmonton
This product is amazing. Glides in smoothly, makes my lips feel amazing. Leaves them feeling soft and hydrated. Purchased from both Walmart and Rite Aide. The only negative is it’s so round and bulky it doesn’t fit in your pocket and is just kinda bulky.  But I would recommend this product to others.
Connie R.
When I first saw this product I was skeptical about the shape.I have never seen a lip balm in this shape.But after trying it, I fell in love.I like how you don't have to apply a lot.Just using one layer is enough. It's also easy to open and is not like the tube lip balms that can break and become messy.
reyna O.
Las Vegas
This has a cute design to it and the shape of the balm Too. I wish the product was “purse proof” because I find myself cleaning around the edges everytime after yanking our of my makeup bag or purse. The formula does feel like a thick layer on my lips but it helps keep them feeling and tasting great.
Nancy Q.
 I love anything coconut so when I seen this I had to give it a try. I like that it would last longer than other lip balms that I've used before and that it also had a good taste to it (because we all know sometimes we accidentally lick jt off). It lasts an overall good amount comparing to other balms.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
When EOS first came out I absolutely fell in love. Not only with the shape of the chapstick, but the soft texture, the amazing scents and the effects. These are by far some of my favorite chapstick to keep around. I can't wake up or go to sleep without one of these by my side. So many scents and so little time!
member-3e48e
Oh my gosh where do I start !!!! Honestly the best lip balm I have ever used!!! It really is

when you put it on a makes your lips feel automatically very very good, The coconut milk smells very good I would say it doesn’t really smell like coconut but it’s just so refreshing I also like The way I can clean my face at night right before I go to bed put it on my chapped lips and in the morning my lips feel like $100 or more they feel amazing and I just can’t even explain it

eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk

I definitely recommend you to try the EOS visibly soft lip balm vanilla mint

eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, WA
These are my favorite lip balms, I have tried pretty much every flavor and they smell good and make my lips feel so smooth. The only complaint is because of the round shape they become flat and kind of hard to put the product just on your lips, but I also like the shape because I can easily find them in my big purse.
Josie B.
Joplin
I really loved the eos for a long time but it goes bad really quick for chapstick. It starts to smell funky if it sits too long but other than that it is super cute and really helps moisturizing! Definitely a go to!
taylor k.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this lip product! It is so smooth on my ever so cracking lips. I keep this product with me where ever I go! The quality of this product is so worth the price. I recommend this product to all of my friends !! There is so many different scents to choose from, my favorite one is the vanilla one.
Belle K.
Hanover
I liked it a lot it was smoothe and healing to chapped lips. It lasted a while but got crusty after a while. I used this for the first time and it was like any other chapstick. Yeah but the container is hard to open. Personally I would just buy my cheap chapstick bc it’s easier to open and cheaper
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?