BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
juliette a.
I bought these at my local Walgreens because of the cool packaging. I liked it at first, because it was fun and cool. But honestly, I just didn’t think it hydrated my chapped lips. It felt nice for a few minutes, but my lips were just as chapped by the end of the day. I wouldn’t recommend for anyone that’s needs actual lip healing.
Brandi s.
bernalillo
I love getting this every time I go shopping g it’s right there at checkout it leaves my lips feeling so soft and doesn’t leave a stick residue not for me anyway and it had a nice taste to it lol not that I’m licking or tasting it 🤣 but when you put it you can tell it has a little bit of a nice flavor to it lol def recommend it.
Brook D.
I was surprised. I usually hate coconut flavored anything but this smelled amazing. The packaging is great and I love the design of it as a little egg. I’m a repeated user but if you don’t use it often then it gives a funky smell until you start using it again. Overall it’s pretty good.
Helen B.
Brentwood
I bought this product because it was a unique shape and it looked cute. It smells amazingly and repairs damaged lips. Great everyday use item. Definitely would recommend. I even got myself a couple more due to it’s verity in colors and scents.  eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Absolutely love this product that uses it a lot it makes my lips very very smooth I have very chapped lips sometimes and this product works very well I recommend this product it makes your lips very very smooth to the touch and it feels like you're wearing nothing and I absolutely love it and it's very easy to apply on your lips
Natasha M.
Seattle
EOS is a great chapstick on the go and value.  I've often had a purse full of different flavors and color variety.  It takes care of dryness, and tempts you to lick it right off with the delicious smell and flavor.  While the lasting quality isn't as great, I'd still reccomend it based off its cute packaging and amazing price.
Louri W.
Crum
This lip balm is awesome. I have to take a long term antibiotic and it dries my lips out severely. This is the only thing I've found that I don't have to reapply every little bit. And the best thing is it's inexpensive. The only down side is the container, it's cute and all but it'd be nice if u could fit it in ur pocket.
Alyssa B.
I really love the Coconut Milk scent of this lip balm - it is really soothing and soft. This definitely helps keep my lips from feeling too chapped. It's not the product I would pick when my lips are really cracked or in winter months because it doesn't really heal that. Just for regular use though this works well enough :)
Sarah R.
This is one of my favorite lip products. I've used this for a while and absolutely love it . It's so silky and smooth and hasn't an awesome smell. It leaves my lips feeling smooth for a long time after I apply it . I always take this one with me . I would recommend this one to others because it is a lip product I live by.
Victoria C.
Love buying this product! When you go into target, it’s normally $3.99 BUT if you have a five below, go there! You get three for $5 it’s amazing! They are a must have, especially with the cold weather coming. They don’t take up a lot of space within whatever bags you decide to use! And it’s a fabulous stocking stuffer!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??