BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Destiny P.
I got this and love the way it looks love how it feels going on the smell is not as strong as I would like it to be I don't know if it was just this one or what but it don't smell as strong as the others I have got in the past I hope the next time I get this one again it will have a stronger smell to it
Mattie C.
Natchitoches
I of course like the Coconut Milk eco Visibly Soft Lip Balm. The results are great leaving my lips feeling and looking softer. The smell and other effects of the coconut milk are very pleasant as well.  This product is priced somewhat fair and yet I would still recommend this product to everyone.
Olivia L.
Very soft and moisturizing lip balm. I am a big fan of this line and is a great scent and is not overwhelming. The price is very affordable and is well worth it. I got mine at Walmart but I see them everywhere at like local food stores. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great inexpensive lip balm
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
To be honest I find these balms to be overrated. They have cute packaging and they smell pretty good but that’s pretty much where it ends. I feel like i don’t get enough product out of the first and second swipes and I’ve had lip balms that do much better at hydrating. To me, these seem more like a gimmick.
Sophia C.
Where do I start?! Super cute container first of all, even tho the spherical shape is sometimes hard to put in a small purse. But besides that, the lip balm works great and tastes amazing! It is also very affordable and long lasting so I would definitely recommend this to someone with dry lips like me!
catalina G.
San Antonio
These are a typical balm. My lips only feel hydrated just after applying. The feeling does not last very long and my lips do not feel any better overall. There was no improvement to the quality of my lips over time. But these do come in some nice flavors/scents. I still use mine, but I don't expect anything to change in the health of my lips due to this balm.
Caitlin M.
This is my very favorite EOS lip balm. It just smells delicious and I find this particular flavor/formula to be the softest. I've gone through at least two of these and although I stray a lot and try all kind of different lip balms I have just repurchased this a few weeks ago to add to my growing collection of winter time lip balms. I don't like any of the other EOS balms as much as this one. I think the scent is just perfect and the packaging is the cutest of all of them. It's coconut that doesn't smell too fake and not too sweet.
Crystal F.
Edmonton
This product is amazing. Glides in smoothly, makes my lips feel amazing. Leaves them feeling soft and hydrated. Purchased from both Walmart and Rite Aide. The only negative is it’s so round and bulky it doesn’t fit in your pocket and is just kinda bulky.  But I would recommend this product to others.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
When EOS first came out I absolutely fell in love. Not only with the shape of the chapstick, but the soft texture, the amazing scents and the effects. These are by far some of my favorite chapstick to keep around. I can't wake up or go to sleep without one of these by my side. So many scents and so little time!
reyna O.
Las Vegas
This has a cute design to it and the shape of the balm Too. I wish the product was “purse proof” because I find myself cleaning around the edges everytime after yanking our of my makeup bag or purse. The formula does feel like a thick layer on my lips but it helps keep them feeling and tasting great.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?