BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Johanna G.
Murrieta
This smells so DIVINE! I enjoy the smoothness of applying with a round balm. The taste when I lick my lips is awesome. Problem? Because I'm self consciously licking my lips to taste it, I AM constantly reapplying. However, when I don't, my lips stay chap-free as it lasts a few hours. Easy to find in my purse due to shape and size. Cute colors too.
Kimberly C.
West Columbia, SC
I have loved EOS since my first product. The smell is wonderful and if you happened to lick your lips the taste is not bad at all compared to most lip balms or chapsticks I have used. I find that you should use this relatively soon after purchase as I find the nice smell to disappear if you let it sit on your desk particularly if it’s in the sun.
Amy T.
Fort Worth
This is my absolute favorite chapstick! My lips get chapped so easily and I constantly have to exfoliate (morning and night). If I go without it during the day, I typically will have dry lips, really dry lips. This keeps my lips soft and supple better than cheaper brands I've used and is my go to when my lips need a little moisture pick me up.
Jordan P.
Ew: I wanted to love these, I really did, but I just can't! I went along with the crowd in high school and had these in every smell. I was constantly having to reapply it, it left the nasty white "film" on my lips. My friends thing of it GREW BACTERIA!! I will never be purchasing this product from EOS again! (I love the shaving cream though! :)
Julianna C.
It was okay but it was not my favorite. It triggers my nauseous when I smell it and I bothered me a lot because I love the brand and I love how smooth it makes my lips. It's not to expensive and it's long lasting. I wouldn't buy I think again just because of the scent. I do recommend it but for people who do get triggered by smells very easily.
Sarah V.
This product kept my lips absolutely hydrated and soft! The product stays on for a pretty long while so you won't feel like it doesn't work. The only con was at first I didn't like the smell but it smelled great after using it. It was extremely affordable and it last a long time! I recommend this product to anyone who is in need of a lip recuse!
I_AM_PEPPER ..
I really love this product granted I had to buy a second one because my son thought this was candy and decided to take a big bite out of it but overall this is a very good product very smooth long-lasting easy to apply would definitely recommend
Mikayla E.
By far my favorite lip balm. The packaging is so cute and the product smells amazing and goes on the lips so smooth. I have repurchased several times so I have one for my purse, car, home, and backpack. The product works extremely well and is very inexpensive which is a plus. I have already recommended it & gifted it to friends and family!
Ashlyn H.
I wanted to like this more than I do. The scent is a little overwhelming and I don’t find them to have a very long “shelf life.” I find they tend to smell stale after only a short time of using it (if I don’t lose it before that happens!) which brings me to my next issue- they don’t easily fit in your pocket so I’m constantly losing them!!
Stella C.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
I had the worst allergic reaction to this product after using it a few times a day for a couple weeks. My lips swelled up, cracked and broke out in welts. I am still not sure what ingredient caused it but this isn’t the only brand of lip balm that has caused it!! Be careful if you’re extra sensitive! Such a shame because it smelled so yummy.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??