BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
caitlin b.
best lip product ive ever used! keeps my lips very moisturized. bought EOS from walmart, good price value, non expensive. EOS lip balm lasts me forever! i would definitely buy this product again!
Desiree B.
Honolulu, HI
One of my favorite lip balms! I am someone who has dealt with chapped lips since I was a child.. I am now 30 and finally found a lip balm that feels good and not greasy. And you know how there are times when you taste your chapstick? (because it accidently gets in your mouth) Well this doesnt taste toxic, thats a plus lol
Amber M.
Maplewood
I love this lip balm it is super hydrating and silky smooth on the lips and it smells so good. I'm love the look of it but it sometimes gets annoying having to use both your hands to take the lid off especially when your driving or using one of your hands doing something else but other then that this is one of my favorite lip balm.
nelly l.
andover
Specifically love this particular sent and the packaging is really great and easy to open on all of their eos products the texture my lips get is not sticky or anything it is very smooth and very easily applied on your lips great product I really recommend it!!!
Lexi M.
Big Stone Gap
Eos is not that great for lips. The first time you use one is great. Then you keep using it and your lips start feeling dry with it. Did meet my expectations at first. But after I kept using it, it started to go bad.
Asia C.
tucson
Let me start off by saying, the scent of this product is freaking delicious. This lip balm goes on smooth, and leaves your lips silky and hydrated for hours. As someone who has chronically chapped lips, I find myself constantly reaching for my lip balm, but when using this product, I found I had these moments less because the effects were so long lasting. I would definitely purchase again.
Rachael B.
Wiscasset
This is one of my favorite lip products. Not only does it help dry lips, but it smells delicious. I bought it at a local drug store. This was my first time buying this specific product, but I have used many other Eos lip balms over the last few years. They last a long time too. I love this product and would definitely recommend.
Jessica S.
Bessemer, AL
It's basically a staple in everyone's purse, car or desk! Especially for the cool and drying seasons! It's basic and simple and sometimes that's just what ypu need to do the trick. It moisturizes the lips without the weird film or greasy feel. They also have different great smells to choose from and it works amazing after a lip scrub to prep the lips for a lipstick!
Alison S.
Washington, DC
I have heard that some people have allergic reactions to eos products so buyer beware. That being said I have never had any problems and love eos. They all smell amazing and keep my lips from getting gross and dry. Also a weird side note, my dog loves eos. If you accidentally leave one where she can reach it she will open it and eat all of the balm. She's so obsessed that she has dug through full purses to find them. I am aware that this is bad for her and we always keep them hidden now. Just be aware of this if you have a dog too.
Emily E.
I didn't think I could love the eos lip balm anymore, then they came out with the coconut milk one! It leave my lips smooth and hydrated. They smell amazing and are available everywhere. The egg shape is a little weird at first, but I love the way it applies being shaped like that! I haven't found a lip balm I like better than this!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?