BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Erin E.
This keeps my lips SO SOFT. I have more lip balms than any one person should. This is my all time favorite. I love the coconut flavor AND the silky feel of it, as opposed to some other types from eos. I always have one on my nightstand and my drawer at work, plus a backup. This is a great lip balm and it doesn’t make my lips even more dry.
🇨🇦Candee-Emily/🇭🇰倩盈/🇰🇷천영 C.
Shaw Afb, SC
Purchased at: Costco
In my other review, I’ve mentioned how I have one in every room of the house including the car.
This one I personally keep in my purse, I am absolutely in love with this scent but I could be biased as I’m a huge coconut lover. Just like all the other eos formulas, it’s hydrating and helps a lot to keep the lips prepped for great lipsticks.
McKenna M.
Louisville
I use lots of EOS lip balms and I like the addition of the coconut milk. I think it really helps my lips, but like some people said it's hard to get a lot of product off the lip balm. You might think it's not helping, but you don't actually need a lot of product. I like that a little goes a long way for the coconut milk lip balm.
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
Smells incredible. It's light and delicious, and works really well. I prefer the "visibly soft" EOS slightly more than the standard ones in terms of formulation because beeswax is the first ingredient and they seem to moisturize marginally better. This isn't just coconut smelling to me personally, it's more like a pina colada.
Nora W.
Jackson
I like this brand a lot however I am not that crazy about the round packaging.   Once you get down to the very last bit, it just gets annoying. Also, it would be nice if the package was a different shape and not round. It doesn't fit well into small pockets.  The product itself is great! I love how soft my lips feel!
Maria G.
Newnan, Georgia
I used to carry one of this in by purse all the time bur i just got tired of how dirty it gets. It works good but not as well as my new one. And again...i dont like the fact that it gets so dirty and its even embarrasing to use it when im out of home. Cute, but thats not what I really want when choosing something for my lips.
Mykelti G.
Castroville
This lip balm is super moisturizing Although I do have trouble sometimes applying it because it is a super hard formula it’s not as smooth as some of the other EOS is I’ve tried but decent is super nice and is like a sweet smell the Eos. It’s super easy to travel with and I love keeping it in my purse whenever I go places this is all a round a great product but Kind of hard to apply
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
I really enjoyed the scent of this lip balm its a great every day scent, althought it is not very long lasting. It is very easy to use and apply the packaging is super cute. I have used this product multiple times. If your looking for a good smelling lip blam then great but don't use if your lips are super chapped.
Elizabeth C.
Washington
Purchased at: Target
I liked the scent of this lip balm. But, I don’t like the bulky packaging which makes it difficult to fit in small purses or pockets. I switched to other brands with more natural ingredients.
Sarah J.
I loved these at first try because it feels great, is lightweight, long lasting and smells good. The problem cones when I have one for too long.. it starts to mold! I realized this mold started growing after owning them for maybe a month or more. It's a packaging issue maybe? Not sure.. but I won't bother with them anymore.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?