BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Meme P.
Purchased at: Target
Very good product, small and easy to use, repeat user I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to use it. Doesn’t get ruined and it’s not expensive.
Samara P.
rancho santa margarita
One of the smoothest eos products cause tbh some aren’t the packaging is so cute I got mine at target it’s a good price for the amount of product and super easy to use and I would for sure buy again and smelt really good
Christina B.
Erlanger, KY
Easy to use very convenient super cute packaging. It’s just so adorable plus it feels great. I do have to use it a few times throughout the day but I don’t mind.
Sylvia B.
I am like obsessed , especially because its coconut , i am inlove with the smell of coconut it smells so light and sweet , my lips are smooth and smelling good .
Rachael S.
East Syracuse , NY
Great price.   Smells great, goes on your lips nice and smooth.  Cute container and long lasting.  Bought this at Kohl’s for a great price.
Hollie A.
Yummy delicious soothing for my every day dry chapped lips reasonably priced definitely worth the buy and it lasts forever my boyfriend loves kissing me when I have this product on
Deb M.
Aberdeen
I love this product!! The smell is amazing and it keeps my lips hydrated and smooth. The round container makes it difficult to carry in my pocket but otherwise this is a favorite!
Nayrea C.
laurel,MS
thos is one of my favorite lip balms ever❤️❤️ its so soft and moisturizing and it smells sooo good!! i really really really love this lip product #recommendtoBuy
Stacia U.
Paintsville
This is a product that I absolutely love. I always keep one in my purse and one in my coat pocket.  I repurchase this several times thru the year. It works really well.
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
I feel everything from eos is wonderful. Smells amazing, feels amazing, and truly does its job. I’ve tried everything but the shimmer one and never had an issue.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?