BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Bailey M.
West Springfield
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best thing I've found for my lips. It heal them in just two days. This stuff also smells and tastes great. Will but again and I think you get a lot of product for around $3 each
Desiree C.
Taylor, MI
Love it. Easy to carry with you in a purse or pocket. Goes on smooth and light. I hate when I need something for dry lips and it's a heavy and waxy. Highly recommend.
Millie🐇🐇🐇. 2.
Phelan
I love the packaging on all of Eos chapsticks they're so cute and original. The product is so soft on the lips and smells amazing. I highly recommend the coconut one.
vfields F.
St. Louis
The EOS coconut lip balm made my lips really dry and made them very chapped around the border of my lip. I found myself applying this lip balm every 5 to 10 minutes.
Shativa D.
Amazing feel. I’m not a big coconut fan but it was very mild. It lasted longer than I expected it to. The flavor lasted longer than I thought it would as well.
Tracey H.
Brockton
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Maybelline Lip Studio® Color Contour Lip Palette the lip palette is nice and smooth I use it most of the time.
Brooke B.
Graceville
I love the Eos lip balm but this flavor/ scent was not for me. The lip balm works great the only down side was the flavor/ scent! I have tried other scents and I prefer them a lot better!
Vanessa G.
Albert Lea, MN
Love anything coconut so I had to grab this when it came out. It’s very nice formula makes lips super soft cute packaging as well and not too pricey can find great holiday sets with these
Laura M.
Long Beach
Love this scent!!! Feels good on my lips and always worth the price. The weird shape of the balm makes is easy to find in my bag which make me more likely to use it all before losing it.
Michelle N.
San Diego
Purchased at: Amazon
A good stable natural lip balm. All natural ingredients so you won't have to worry about wiping it off before eating. I keep it at office for use in the dry air conditioning environment.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??