BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Jelyn G.
westvalley
I love the moisturizing factor of this brand but never reach for it at the check out line cuz it’s a little pricey I can get the same moisturizing on a regular chapstick
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Love getting these in my Christmas stocking every year. They go on smooth and have lots of essential oils that help keep your lips healthy during the dry winter months.
Amanda D.
St Charles , IL
LOVE the brand! The scent was not for me though. It did leave my lips very soft and I have purchased many others. I would recommended this to all my friends and family.
Caitee B.
Johnson City, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smell and texture. Hydration factor is awesome. Super cute packaging. Only downfall is that it fits in pockets weird and it hurts when you sit down on it. Lol.
Plasticqueens B.
Las Vegas , NV
To keep my lips hydrated and soft I use this Eos balm. They are very cheap, they sell them everywhere and they eliminate the dryness of my lips, especially when it's cold.
Marshya H.
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love eos because they’re just so cute! They leave my lips feeling smooth and soft💗👄 also I love trying anything coconut related because it’s so good for your skin!🥥💓
Maria W.
Dayton
I love the way this smells and the texture and how it feels against my lips. It isn't very long term hydrating though. I only purchase the coconut EOS, it seems better than the other ones to me.
Cynthia J.
El Paso Tx
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite lip balm on earth I absolutely love it 💕😍 the packaging is so cute ❤️my lips stay moisturizing I love this place and they have a great selection of smells I highly recommend this product to all ❤️
🌸
Lytle
Left lips feeling very smooth and soft lasted a good amount of time on lips to keep smooth . The sent smells good comes in a super cute package around the lip bomb over all I recommend
Megan P.
I LOVE THISSS! It smells like heaven and it tastes amazing! It makes my lips feel sooo soft and moisturized. This has to be one of my favorite lip balms. I DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone looking for nice, soft lips.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??