BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Hannah M.
A great Product!!!!!!!! Highly recommend for people just to through a chap-stick in their purse.  It's a very gentle lip balm, but some smell a little off. I have collected theese for years.
Steph L.
I bought a large pack of these at Costco and bought one for my friend too. We are obsessed! My kids like to steal mine because they like the packaging so I bought plenty!
Ali E.
Nothing special about this product. I believe you can find other lip balms that are better. My lips do dry out as a result of use in the winter, it provides low moisture.
Kathy w.
This stuff tastes sooo good! Which is a plus because this stuff lasts all night! I usually apply it at night after I wash my face to keep my lips moisturizer throughout the night! Works wonders!
Nicolette F.
Pen Argyl, PA
Purchased at: CVS
Love the packaging, price, and how it leaves a matte finish. In the end it doesn’t leave my lips feeling fully moisturized, so that’s why I’ll only give it a 3 star rating. I wouldn’t buy again.
Casey D.
Lincoln Park
I'm on the fence with these. They look cool &smell great but they leave a super thick residue on your lips after using it. I end up wiping it off because it feels gross.
Blair S.
Lyman
Purchased at: Walmart
This lip balm is amazing! I love the cute little cylinder container. Because it’s bigger than normal lip balm, it’s easier to find in my person. Plus it makes great gifts! Definitely recommend!
Jelyn G.
westvalley
I love the moisturizing factor of this brand but never reach for it at the check out line cuz it’s a little pricey I can get the same moisturizing on a regular chapstick
Jessica D.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely love EOS lip balms. They keep my lips moisturized and soft. The packaging is adorable. The smell and soft taste of the coconut is enjoyable and not too strong
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Love getting these in my Christmas stocking every year. They go on smooth and have lots of essential oils that help keep your lips healthy during the dry winter months.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??