BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Laura M.
Long Beach
Love this scent!!! Feels good on my lips and always worth the price. The weird shape of the balm makes is easy to find in my bag which make me more likely to use it all before losing it.
Tiffany C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love this one. Smooth silky feeling I actually used it to it’s entirety felt like I accomplished something huge haha. Anyway went and bought it again it’s so good
Daphne S.
philadelphia
Only one ive ever used actually and I dont think i will be using another one tho, this one does the job at any season, definitely staying with this one forevaaaaa!!
Michelle N.
San Diego
Purchased at: Amazon
A good stable natural lip balm. All natural ingredients so you won't have to worry about wiping it off before eating. I keep it at office for use in the dry air conditioning environment.
April L.
Narrows, VA
I absolutely  love how sos makes my lips feel when I put it on. It don't make my lips greasy feeling and if I put it on before bed I wake up with babysoft lips
Shannon S.
New River
I like my lips to feel moisturized.. however with this product it was the opposite. Also it left a strange white film on my lips after a while after application.
Caitlin F.
Sandersville, GA
I love this so much. The smell isn’t overpowering but sweet. It’s not greasy or too thick on my lips. I love the round, large surface as well. Cute packaging. One of my favorites.
Selena M.
This is an everyday must product. It makes my lips soft and it allows meets my standards. Simple packaging and it’s gentle on my lips. eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk
Grace K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this lip balm during the winter because my lips are particularly dry then, but during the summer it tends to feel a bit more greasy. Overall, I think it’s a good product, though.
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
I️ like these because I️ have big lips. Easy quick and comfortable. I️ collect them. I️ also love to fidget and these are great to hold onto. Great as a gift as well.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?