BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Nico P.
Enfield
This lip balm doesn't really do much in the way of moisturization, but I love that the packaging is shaped like an egg and I like the different scents/flavors it comes in. The coconut milk variety is one of my favorites, but while it lasts a long time in the packaging, it doesn't last a long time on my lips.
Robin C.
Roslyn, NY
I love the smell & consistency of this product. The shape makes application easy but once you get down to the bottom it looks like there is still more product left but you can’t access it. Waste? I would buy this again for sure but I recently discovered I have an allergy to one of its ingredients.
Gabrielle P.
Germantown, TN
You can’t go wrong with this Eos lip balm. I personally love this scent more than any of the others that I have tried. It’s not the best chapstick I have ever tried when it comes to really helping with chapped lips. But it is nourishing & is a great everyday chapstick that you can throw in your bag or keep in your car. I would definitely recommend!
Maria C.
Somerville
I think that the eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk hydrates your lips very well. It isn’t very expensive and you can find these at any drugstore. It is very effective and I have used these for many years. I would definitely buy again and I would recommend if you have dry lips.
Sarah M.
I love EOS lip balms! The coconut milk one has been my favorite so far. I love the hint of taste that it comes with. Nothing overbearing in flavor or smell. My lips feel great with it on, they don't dry out too quickly after putting it on. I would definitely buy this product again.
Jennifer W.
Comstock Park , MI
I have heard these balms created havoc on those using them by creating blisters and sores around the mouth, but I have not experienced this problem using EOS. I love the formula of the product and highly recommend for moisturizing and healing chapped lips. The packing is super cute, too.
Mariee A.
fresno
This is my absolute FAVORITE chapstick it leaves my lips feeling amazing I have never used another chapstick like this and got the same result a little goes a long way so it will last a while I usually get it at Walmart for about 3 dollars but it is definitely worth every penny ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Kelly H.
Missouri City, TX
It is not only such an amazing smell but it leaves my lips feeling so smooth and nice. I love it on cold dry days to prevent any chapped lips. I also personally love the way it is shaped and it allows for easy application. Just twist the cap and smooth into your lips. Totally recommend.
Kyara F.
Greenwood
It’s very smooth and also very hydrating! Smells great as well. I have repurchased this product multiple time. It’s not too pricey, I think it’s perfect for any price budget. It’s very effective, it’s take care of dry chapped lips. I don’t think there needs to be any improvement
ashlee p.
I love that this eos is made with coconut milk. Unlike the plain eos this one actually leaves my lips feeling smoother than before use. I love the swirled varieties the best because they seem more effective. I’ve bought them as stocking stuffers for my family as long as I can remember.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?