BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Isabella R.
I live for everything coconut so when my friend gave this to me as a gift I was very excited! This is super moisturizing and does it’s job! It also smells amazing! Would definitely buy more
Bailey M.
West Springfield
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best thing I've found for my lips. It heal them in just two days. This stuff also smells and tastes great. Will but again and I think you get a lot of product for around $3 each
Heather A.
South Point, OH
This is always my go to lip moisturizer. It has a silky texture and feels great. Helps keep lips smooth and soft. Highly recommend. Plus I love the unique little design.
Desiree C.
Taylor, MI
Love it. Easy to carry with you in a purse or pocket. Goes on smooth and light. I hate when I need something for dry lips and it's a heavy and waxy. Highly recommend.
Millie🐇🐇🐇. 2.
Phelan
I love the packaging on all of Eos chapsticks they're so cute and original. The product is so soft on the lips and smells amazing. I highly recommend the coconut one.
Tracey H.
Brockton
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Maybelline Lip Studio® Color Contour Lip Palette the lip palette is nice and smooth I use it most of the time.
vfields F.
St. Louis
The EOS coconut lip balm made my lips really dry and made them very chapped around the border of my lip. I found myself applying this lip balm every 5 to 10 minutes.
Shativa D.
Amazing feel. I’m not a big coconut fan but it was very mild. It lasted longer than I expected it to. The flavor lasted longer than I thought it would as well.
Brooke B.
Graceville
I love the Eos lip balm but this flavor/ scent was not for me. The lip balm works great the only down side was the flavor/ scent! I have tried other scents and I prefer them a lot better!
Laura M.
Long Beach
Love this scent!!! Feels good on my lips and always worth the price. The weird shape of the balm makes is easy to find in my bag which make me more likely to use it all before losing it.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?