BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Vanessa R.
Pensacola, FL
This is a beautifully scented chap stick. I wouldn’t recommend if your lips are already chapped as it isn’t good for repairing but it definitely helps prevent dry chapped lips.
Hayley K.
Paramus
The cutest packaging and smells like a cute coconut, if you can visualize that! Hydrates without weighing your lips down.eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Allison O.
It's really smooth and smells good. It's really cheap and worth the money. I recommend it to you. It's really easy to use. I use it all the time like everyday. I so recommend it to you and your friends.
Kristina E.
Brooklyn, NY
Who doesn’t like it or own this product. I think most people do. It’s affordable but most of all the packaging is amazing and the product does what it says. Gives you that smooth feeling that also taste good lol
JoBeth B.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells and tasted like coconut milk plus it moisturizes your lips beyond what you could imagine! It will keep your lips looking 10/10 and keep them from ever getting chapped 😄
Amy C.
This lip balm is one of my favorites. It goes on smoothly and I feel like my lips are hydrated without becoming extra flaky. I like the scent, though the taste isn’t the best.
Rasheda M.
Charlotte
I absolutely love this product.  The smell is fabulous.  It keeps my lips very soft and I like the shape of the packaging.  It is very gentle.  The formula makes your lips soft.  It exceeds expectations.  I would definitely recommend it to others.
Alys S.
Staten Island, NY
I love EOS!! It’s very cute. I love how unique it is in its little circle.It has a fun scent to it. And on top of all of that I love the smell. I applied it about twice a day.
Jenna S.
wadsworth
This lip balm is a go to of mine! It leaves my lips soft and smooth and can double as a lip gloss as it leaves a glossy effect on my lips when applied. Highly recommend!
Sarah W.
Leesburg, FL
This eos lip balm wasn’t my favorite flavor but it was still very good. I’m not a huge coconut fan but besides that it was easy to apply and was very rejuvenating to my lips.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??