BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Rasheda M.
Charlotte
I absolutely love this product.  The smell is fabulous.  It keeps my lips very soft and I like the shape of the packaging.  It is very gentle.  The formula makes your lips soft.  It exceeds expectations.  I would definitely recommend it to others.
JoBeth B.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells and tasted like coconut milk plus it moisturizes your lips beyond what you could imagine! It will keep your lips looking 10/10 and keep them from ever getting chapped 😄
Alys S.
Staten Island, NY
I love EOS!! It’s very cute. I love how unique it is in its little circle.It has a fun scent to it. And on top of all of that I love the smell. I applied it about twice a day.
Keleigh C.
Genoa
I really liked this product!! It made my lips feel great! I will definitely but more of their products! They feel so good on your lips and they smell so good!!!! I would forsure but this product again
Courtney B.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Walgreens
EOS lip balm is in my top 5 category for lip balms. The scent is incredible and the shape makes it easy to find when you throw it into a handbag. The quality is really good and definitely a must have!
Sarah W.
Leesburg, FL
This eos lip balm wasn’t my favorite flavor but it was still very good. I’m not a huge coconut fan but besides that it was easy to apply and was very rejuvenating to my lips.
Kristen P.
Fort Stewart
This stuff is the bomb. I can’t get enough of the smell and the soft feeling on my lips. I purchased it on sale at Target, and it being a circular ball shape helps me find it in my purse very easily. I will definitely be buying again.
Krissy D.
Susquehanna
Purchased at: Walmart
I love EOS soft lip coconut lip balm, it keeps my lips from chapping during the hot summer days. No sunburn on my lips! I love the easy twist of cap, keeps me from losing it.
Katie S.
Corona
Purchased at: Target
This is a good chapstick for hydration.pros are it smells amazing and hydrates quickly. The cons are that it’s bulky and weird lookin in your pocket, also it can get way to thick if you apply to much.
Rileigh M.
rockford
love it! Doesn’t have the gross taste of other chapsticks! I’ve bought it over and over and lasts a long time, available at any target or drugstore in cute little packages. I will 100% buy it again !!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?