BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Edith G.
Buhl
Purchased at: Walmart
The smell is so good. It is very tempting to accidentally eat. It makes my lips go from chapped to soft. I’ve had my lips be cracked and have skin flaking off. Within a day of using my lips go back to normal.
Pearlie G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love eos so much but this flavor not so much it doesn’t taste of flavor description but every one have different likings but this one is Houston not for me personally the color of the eos is cute tho:)
Candace D.
Neosho
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the moisture my lips feel when I use eos lip balm, I feel like they could be a little cheaper, the flavor/sent to this on particularly wasn’t my favorite but it definitely did what it’s supposed to do.
keondra b.
Clarksville, TN
I love the consistency, goes on smoothly. I love the taste and unique packaging. I bought from my local dollar store.   eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Shiela S.
Saratoga Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely loved the product itself. It made my lips soft without the drying after effect. It glides on perfectly and DOESN’T leave a thick or sticky coat on your lips. However, the packaging was inconvenient to slide in your pocket if you weren’t carrying a bag.
Alyssa M.
Lancaster, PA
I have had many different eos chapsticks before but i just got the coconut milk one and it has worked wonders for me! My lips were so chapped and within two days they were healed!
Chiara B.
West Orange, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I could review every flavor and I would type the same thing. Amazing soft and great product. It’s extremely addicting and I can’t put it down because it feels so good to use on my lips.
Lindsey P.
This chapstick smells excellent and keeps my lips soft and smooth. I bought it at walmart and it if very affordable. The chapstick lasted a while and i would like to buy it again.
Cristina G.
Grand Ledge, MI
I really like this product and I like the concept of the container but it’s not the most convenient thing. I can’t put it in my pocket when I don’t want to carry my purse around and it’s hard to get the remaining product out when it’s low especially when you have nails
Dessy k.
pasadena
This eos applies on my lips perfectly it made my chapped lips soft and smooth I loved the shape of it round and you can take it anywhere so you never have chapped lips again I would highly recommend this eos
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??