BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
emily R.
Cleveland, TN
This chapstick is very dry, I felt like I had to put a lot of pressure on it to apply and as soon as I ate or drank something it immediately came off and I had to re apply mid meal.
Jenna R.
Dallas, TX
I always really like the way Eos chapstick feels on my lips. The smell is not my favorite, but it’s not overly strong, so it’s fine to wear. The ball is fun to use and easier for my kids, no more smashed chapstick!
Megan M.
Lexington
Like the rounded tip and ease of all over application. Don't love the containers that have to be screwed on and off, prefer the flip lid for ease of application with one hand.
Cassie B.
This one is my absolute favorite it smells amazing and soothes my lips, definitely recommend. They are fairly priced and they last a long time, the packaging is good sometimes they put it in super cute packages
Teri Jo N.
Fate, TX
These are perfect to have in your purse or on your night stand! It’s adorable, easy to hold and covers your entire lips so easily!! I use this every day, it makes my lips so soft!!
Christina M.
Purchased at: Costco
Great product! So smooth and smells so amazing! My husband buys a bulk of them at Costco. My only complaint is when your kids play with them they don’t last otherwise they would probably last the full year! 🤪
Melina M.
Ramsey
It’s really smooth and it helps me when I have dry lips. It also is small so I can fit it anywhere. It also is not expensive at all which is good. I bought mine at my local drugstore and I would buy it again.
Sara S.
Purchased at: Kohl's
The smell was so good and I really like it but I found it to make me fell oily. It was very smooth and refreshing on the lips. It came in good pakaging and it was very pleasing. I would buy this product again.
Pearlie G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love eos so much but this flavor not so much it doesn’t taste of flavor description but every one have different likings but this one is Houston not for me personally the color of the eos is cute tho:)
Edith G.
Buhl
Purchased at: Walmart
The smell is so good. It is very tempting to accidentally eat. It makes my lips go from chapped to soft. I’ve had my lips be cracked and have skin flaking off. Within a day of using my lips go back to normal.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??