BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Shiela S.
Saratoga Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely loved the product itself. It made my lips soft without the drying after effect. It glides on perfectly and DOESN’T leave a thick or sticky coat on your lips. However, the packaging was inconvenient to slide in your pocket if you weren’t carrying a bag.
Pearlie G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love eos so much but this flavor not so much it doesn’t taste of flavor description but every one have different likings but this one is Houston not for me personally the color of the eos is cute tho:)
Teri Jo N.
Fate, TX
These are perfect to have in your purse or on your night stand! It’s adorable, easy to hold and covers your entire lips so easily!! I use this every day, it makes my lips so soft!!
Crystal R.
Rosenberg
This is a Amazing lip balm because it hydrated my lips and it don’t makes my lips rough. It leaves my lips very soft and smooth, it also has a scent on it which makes me use it more frequently than I used to.
Sara S.
Purchased at: Kohl's
The smell was so good and I really like it but I found it to make me fell oily. It was very smooth and refreshing on the lips. It came in good pakaging and it was very pleasing. I would buy this product again.
Christina M.
Purchased at: Costco
Great product! So smooth and smells so amazing! My husband buys a bulk of them at Costco. My only complaint is when your kids play with them they don’t last otherwise they would probably last the full year! 🤪
Melina M.
Ramsey
It’s really smooth and it helps me when I have dry lips. It also is small so I can fit it anywhere. It also is not expensive at all which is good. I bought mine at my local drugstore and I would buy it again.
Candace D.
Neosho
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the moisture my lips feel when I use eos lip balm, I feel like they could be a little cheaper, the flavor/sent to this on particularly wasn’t my favorite but it definitely did what it’s supposed to do.
keondra b.
Clarksville, TN
I love the consistency, goes on smoothly. I love the taste and unique packaging. I bought from my local dollar store.   eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Chiara B.
West Orange, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I could review every flavor and I would type the same thing. Amazing soft and great product. It’s extremely addicting and I can’t put it down because it feels so good to use on my lips.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?