BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Jacki L.
Denver
Very smooth and makes my lips feel very soft. It’s easy to use and apply. However, I don’t like the round shape it comes in. It makes it difficult to store in a makeup bag, which I keep in my purse with my other lip products. I would buy it again, as I’m already almost out of my first one that I bought 3 weeks ago!
Sandra V.
San Antonio
Man, beginning to think that I have a serious addiction to lip balms. I have this balm in my purse and I like to use it as needed. I think I like the packaging the most. I can throw it in my bag and not worry about the cap coming off, or the package leaking. The formula is great and the smell is sooo good.
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
 It's also a very soft formula, which can be good and bad, since it applies on the lips easily but you can also get carried away and apply too much, then have a waxy mess on your lips! I do like this product, but I find that I don't reach for it much anymore due to the pink shade not fitting my tastes
Marisa S.
Nassau County
Used to be a big fan of EOS products until one day I noticed black dots in the top of the lip container. After doing research I came to the conclusion that this was indeed mold, and LOTS of customers have had the same issue. I've only owned the balm for 2 months so it was shocking that mold was growing. I definitely won't be repurchasing their lip products anymore.
🎶🎀Ari🎀🎶 M.
Eugene, OR
I am a very big fan of EOS lip products. They always leave me very happy with the results. They help to heal and prevent chapping. This is by far my favorite brand of lip balm/ chapstick products and I will be using this brand for many years. The packaging is very cute and the variety of flavors is great.
Breanna Y.
Plainville
I love this scent of eos. I bought it over a year ago and I'm still using it. I have only purchased this scent once. It makes my lips soft. Yes, it met my expectations. It was not harsh on my lips. I would totally recommend this product to others. I will be buying another as soon as my first one runs out.
emily c.
el monte
This is the best chapstick I’ve ever owned. It smells, and tastes delicious! It’s long lasting on your lips, and it works like a charm! My lips have never felt so moisturized! It is a little pricey, so if you get one take reallly good care of it, they can last long! This flavor in particular is my favorite, so I’d definitely recommend this one over the others.
Jessica C.
Charlestown, NH
My very favorite eos lip balm! I love coconut and I simply couldn’t resist trying this out. Easy to use and your lips feel fantastic. I always get this and it’s a cute ball how can you not want it?! Smells delicious and I hope they never discontinue this kind because I absolutely cannot live with out it!
Ruby B.
It’s the best thing I have every used, keeps my lips soft and smooth for days, it’s not to expensive it’s just right, if you dont want to buy an expensive lip balm, eos is the one for you,
Nico P.
Enfield
This lip balm doesn't really do much in the way of moisturization, but I love that the packaging is shaped like an egg and I like the different scents/flavors it comes in. The coconut milk variety is one of my favorites, but while it lasts a long time in the packaging, it doesn't last a long time on my lips.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?