BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
Ally H.
Bourbonnais
This is such a BOMB product. Not only is the product great to use but it also is very continent to use. You can purchase these products literally EVERYWHERE!!!!! I brought mine from Walmart, and they range from $3 to $4. This product goes on so smooth its like BUTTER! It moisturizes your lips and with this product a little bit goes a LOOONNNGGGGG WAY!!!!! If your lips are chapped and you are in need of some luscious moisturized lips then this product is definitely for you! The packaging for this product is so appealing. It catches your eye from far away! Ecos lip balm is a product you can use to prep your lips before your lipstick application or you can just flaunt your natural lips while feeling fully moisturized.
Skin tone: Warm Honey/ eyes: Dark brown/ Natural Hair color: Dark brown
Christy B.
St. Louis, MO
I love EOS lip balms and I have been using them devotedly and exclusively for years. This one, though... is different.

I don't know why, but the formula for this particularly flavor is TOTALLY different from regular EOS lip balms. I tried for over a month to use this and every time it was about as helpful as rubbing a candle against my lips. Barely anything would come off, and what did come off was sticky. Even worse, this stuff STINKS! It smells weird and sour, like it's gone off even though it was brand new.

I threw this out and bought a regular EOS. I don't know if I somehow accidentally bought "bootleg" EOS or what (at a national chain store?? Doubt it), but I'll never buy this flavor again. Beware, not all EOS flavors are created equally, apparently!
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
There's no denying that EOS lip balms are so unique compared to all other brands out there. When shopping for a new one you cant help but to be drawn to the little cute ball shaped lip balms. I have tried many different scents/flavors & this one with coconut milk is my #1 fav! (Light coconut scent that smells yummy!) They are cute, small enough to carry in your purse or coat pocket & cost under $5! I live in Michigan with long winters that dry out my lips with freezing cold winds & snow so I always depend on EOS lip balms to keep my lips protected, moisturized, & sooo soft! I definitely recommend this brand, it's my absolute favorite!!
Jennifer W.
This is by far my favorite through EOS. I'm definitely a sucker for coconut and one of my co-workers turned me onto it because I could just smell it and I asked her what it was and she showed it to me and she was using it so often I had to get my hands on it I did find it was hard to find the scent in store so I don't know if maybe just not a lot of stores carry this particular sad but if you can find it I would highly recommend picking it up and giving it a try. Inexpensive but works well on the lips love this type of Packaging.
Erica V.
Orlando, FL
I am always looking to find a new chapstick that will keep my lips moist and smooth all day. I was excited to try this product because I love anything with coconut milk. But to my surprise, this lip balm kept my lips moist right when I  applied it but I found myself frequently reapplying this balm throughout the day which kind of got annoying especially if  I was in a situation where I could not access my purse to apply more product since the shape of this lip balm was is not really pocket friendly.
Katniss G.
This eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk didn't do it for me. So much so I whip it off and gave it away. First off, it smells funny to me. I can't put something on my lips all day if it smells, rule #1. This formula also was a tad bit "sticky" to me. Not sure if that's the correct descriptive word to use. Either way, I will not purchase this product again.

Jennifer S.
OMG!! EOS chapstick is by far my all time favorite brand of chapstick! I LOVE all of their products! I personally have about 7 of the balls scattered all around my house and in my car so that I will not have to go without it!! It makes my lips feel SO GOOD and feel so smooth and healthy! I don’t even have chapped lips thanks to this amazing product! They do cost about $3-4 a ball but they are DEFINITELY worth the money!! They last forever and I highly recommend them!!
Graciela P.
Albany
It’s so soft on the lips the smell of it it’s absolutely Devine I love how lightweight it is. Makes me forget I even have it on. I sometimes also use it before applying my mat liquid lipsticks it helps the lips look so soft and velvety.  I definitely recommend that you buy it. You can literally take it anywhere. And that’s amazing for people on be go. I’ve been buying this since I was in Highschool and haven’t stopped not gonna stop. I hope that this review helps you and thank you for reading 😊
Ainsley K.
Medina, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my FAVORITE of all eos products by far. While of course it is a great lip balm, this particular flavor/scent is the best they make. I never thought I would enjoy it, but I have grown to love it. I’m currently on my second or third of this particular formula. This scent is light and not super noticeable. However, it’s still pleasant enough, and of course you get all the great eos benefits. I highly recommend this one!
Seraglio R.
My boyfriend tends to not like the taste and smell of overwhelming lip balms, and neither do I. However, the coconut milk in this one is subtle. It has a nice smell, and a scant taste that isn't bothersome at all. I received the product as a gift for Christmas in a stocking stuffer, so I can't speak to the price, but it has lasted me for MONTHS. It's definitely a good investment if you're looking for a lip balm that won't run dry early on. With that said, this product failed to exfoliate. I get pretty dry lips and tried to use this beneath matte lipstick, but it didn't keep the matte stain from clinging to the dry patches of my lips. Just be warned if you have flaky, dry lips like I do that it might not moisturize them completely or get rid of this problem for you; you're better off with an exfoliating brand, in that case.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Kasope S.
How long can you say the lip balm lasts when applied? Like how long does it take for your lips to get dry again?eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint