eos™ Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Tropical Fruit uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

eos brings you our smoothest shave ever! This feminine and luxurious shave cream with natural ingredients is intensely hydrating, allowing you to shave wet or dry and ensure a closer shave that will leave skin silky and smooth.

Rich, non-foaming eos shave cream is packed with natural conditioning oils, shea butter and antioxidant vitamins E and C to provide 24 hours of ultra-soothing moisture. This shaving lotion is so moisturizing you can shave wet or dry. Plus, it's enriched with skin protectants to help prevent nicks and razor bumps.

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cocoglycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Colloidal Oatmeal, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

• Is this brand cruelty free?2 Answers
  • Did anyone else try this and feel like they had to use a ...3 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin? I don’t want to break o...2 Answers
Lydia H.
Poplarville, MS
I have tried every scent of the EOS shave creams. I love every single one. This makes shaving so nice my razor just glides on my leg. When I am done my legs feel so smooth and sometimes I skip lotion because they feel like I already have put some on. I can't get enough of these and I have used them for years. I have sensitive skin and these don't break me out or make my skin irritated. I will never stop using these shave creams!
Maricruz N.
bridgeton
Easy dispenser and great packaging , has an amazing tropical smell, almost like pineapples and mangoes to me, leaves your skin feeling sooo smooth after shaving, of course many would follow up shave with moisturizer for an even smoother finish but with this product you don’t really need a follow up it just about does it ! This product doesn’t foam up and is a smooth lightweight cream
Lisa C.
San Antonio, TX
So for many years I stopped using shaving cream. My skin was so sensitive and after using shaving creams my legs would tend to itch and not stop. I hadn’t come across any product that I wanted to try.

I picked up this EOS shaving cream with high hopes and boy was I surprised. The formula is more like a foaming lotion texture. It leaves my legs feeling so soft and smooth. This product did not make my legs feel dry and itchy after.

This will now be my go to shaving cream from now on! I will be recommending this to all my friends.
Olivia R.
Findlay
Sorry eos I really love your little bombs but this was kind of a letdown when I first tried it on and shaved ever happened why only substance on my leg I thought I would just dissolve and a girl be fine but it never went away I wipe it off with a towel and it was OK but it was just kind of a letdown
Katiie M.
New Castle
I love using this specific bottle of the Eos shaving cream. It is smooth, it works we'll, and smells amazing. I love using this specific one. It's very affordable and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great shaving cream. eos™ Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Tropical Fruit
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I like this product a lot. Shaving with this feels so easy. The product is creamy and makes my legs feel super soft.
The smell is amazing!!! That’s definitely the beat smelling shave cream I’ve used.
I also like how affordable it is. I would probably purchase again.
The only rhing I didn’t like is the packaging. The pump stopped working almost immediately. The cream itself is not that puffy either so I have to use a lot when shaving.
Overall, prerry good product but there’s definitely room for improvement.
Hailey D.
Saucier , MS
This shaving cream has been a life saver! I usually struggle with burning and dryness after shaving and my legs often break out with regular shaving cream, but the eos shaving cream has done a great job with moisturizing my skin! The bottles are bright and colorful and the scents are amazing! This is definitely the best shaving cream that money can buy! eos™ Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Pomegranate Raspberry
Hunter K.
Jacksonville, FL
I don’t prefer it over some other shaving creams I have used but it works in a pinch. It doesn’t foam up, which I generally prefer in my shaving creams as it makes it easier to see if I’ve missed any spots while shaving. I also found it required a LOT of pumps to get enough product out of the bottle to cover my whole leg, which is annoying. But it does leave my skin reasonably smooth.
Jeniya T.
OMG, I love this shaving cream. It is one of the best I have ever tried. After shaving with it ,it leaves you skin so soft and smooth. It is very affordable at Walmart. I would recommend this to everyone. Another thing is ,when you shave it does not leave shaving bumps.
Carolyn M.
CALDWELL, ID
I LOVE this Shave Cream! If you're like me and NEED smooth legs EVERY SINGLE DAY you need to try this! It leaves your legs soft and silky much much longer than using some body wash!
ѕσρнιє м.
Pointe, NB
Does this smell good?
Gladys R.
Is this safe for sensitive skin??? My legs tend to irritate a lot with shaving creams!
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
Does this leave a film in the tub?
Kirsten P.
Hendersonville, TN
Does this shaving cream leave your legs feeling moisturized?
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,108 reviews
The formula good at clinging onto the skin? Can you shave wet or dry with this?