BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #3 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Delight your skin with this pomegranate raspberry scented shaving cream for 24 hours of deep moisture and vitamins for beautiful, smooth skin every time you shave.

Rich, non-foaming eos shaving cream for women is packed with natural shea butter, vitamins C & E, green tea and grape seed extract for beautiful skin. With 24 hours of skin-softening moisture, eos is so moisturizing you can shave wet or dry. Plus, it’s enriched with aloe and oat extract to help prevent nicks and razor bumps.

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cocoglycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, CI77891(Titanium Dioxide), Colloidal Oatmeal, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 16035 (Red 40), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

• Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?37 Answers
  • How is this product and how well does it work? Is it wort...2 Answers
  • Can someone tell me about their experience with this prod...3 Answers
eos™ Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Pomegranate Raspberry
  • "I love eos shaving cream, it smooths on nice and creamy, like body butter and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and refreshed." in 74 reviews
  • "It smells great and it makes my skin feel silly soft and this shaving cream doesn't leave me left with nicks and razor burn " in 71 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive and dry skin and I am very prone to getting razor burn, but ever since using this product I haven't been getting razor burn!" in 65 reviews
  • "After using it my legs literally feel silky smooth for days longer than other varietys and we'll it smells amazing too :)" in 39 reviews
  • "I loved this shaving cream because let's be honest it's in a pink beautiful packaging, and it's super soft and creamy like a lotion." in 31 reviews
Heather G.
Mount Vernon, Ky
My skin is really sensitive, so I love how this product isn't harsh on my dry skin. It's like an amazing moisturizer and shaving cream all in one and I love it.
rekia m.
mostaganem
i love eos products and shaving creams in general i cant wait to try this i hope i can find it in eos stores or other local stores
J. R.
this is the best shave cream i have ever used . and i have tried everything ! i have exstremly sensitive skin , i usually get shaving rash . when i use this or any other EOS shave cream , i don't get a shaving rash !
Angie I.
Milpitas , CA
This smells so good💕 My legs and arms have never felt as soft before. This is the only shave cream I use and I highly recommend it☺
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great product to moisturize my legs while shaving. It makes me soft and moisturized at the same time. I highly suggest for those searching for a good shave cream. It does the job well, and I recommend trying it for yourself to get smooth and hairless legs after a shave.
Sydnie H.
Myrtle beach
The shave cream was super smoothe and after shaving it left my legs feeling silky smoothe and shiney and hair free. The product was easy to use and lasts you a while. This shave cream net my expectations
Nataℓie B.
Windsor, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought the travel sized version of this, but I would definitely try out the full sized if I had the opportunity. I can’t find it in stores but I’m sure I will if I look harder. I love the smell, and the price is pretty decent too!! Would definitely buy again!
carmen m.
napa
this is another one of my favorite shaving cream but instead of it being fluffy it is like a lotion that also has a scent to it so I would also recommend buying this
Cassondra M.
Boston, MA
I love this shaving cream and all of their scents! The bottle design is really cute and the pump makes it easier for the cream to come out of. The shaving cream is really thick and makes my legs feel nice and smooth after with a hint of scent. I never get any razor burns or bumps from this shaving cream where with other ones I get irritated very easily.
Leah H.
Charlotte, NC
I used to just use conditioner to shave because all shaving creams seem to dry out my skin.  After loving their miracle of a lip balm, I saw this in the grocery store and decided to give it a go.  It is AMAZING!  Seriously.  My legs have never ever been so smooth and the fact that it actually moisturizes my skin while I shave is a HUGE plus!  It's really easy to use and costs about the same as other shaving creams but is way better.  Definitely try this and you won't regret it.  My favorite is the purple one!
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?
Jennifer L.
Pasadena, CA
Anyone know if there's other scents?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Ive heard this is great for people who get horrible razor burn - did you find that it helped?
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
Where on earth can you find this stuff?!?!
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
Are there anything you have against using this? Is there anything wrong with it?