BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #5 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Delight your skin with this pomegranate raspberry scented shaving cream for 24 hours of deep moisture and vitamins for beautiful, smooth skin every time you shave.

Rich, non-foaming eos shaving cream for women is packed with natural shea butter, vitamins C & E, green tea and grape seed extract for beautiful skin. With 24 hours of skin-softening moisture, eos is so moisturizing you can shave wet or dry. Plus, it’s enriched with aloe and oat extract to help prevent nicks and razor bumps.

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cocoglycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, CI77891(Titanium Dioxide), Colloidal Oatmeal, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 16035 (Red 40), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

• Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?37 Answers
  • Where on earth can you find this stuff?!?!25 Answers
  • Could I find this in the UK?1 Answers
eos™ Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Pomegranate Raspberry
  • "I love eos shaving cream, it smooths on nice and creamy, like body butter and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and refreshed." in 74 reviews
  • "It smells great and it makes my skin feel silly soft and this shaving cream doesn't leave me left with nicks and razor burn " in 71 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive and dry skin and I am very prone to getting razor burn, but ever since using this product I haven't been getting razor burn!" in 65 reviews
  • "After using it my legs literally feel silky smooth for days longer than other varietys and we'll it smells amazing too :)" in 39 reviews
  • "I loved this shaving cream because let's be honest it's in a pink beautiful packaging, and it's super soft and creamy like a lotion." in 31 reviews
Vickmarie G.
This shaving cream is amazing. I love the smell, the pump on this packaging, and how it leaves your skin hydrated. The only negative thing is that there is some product at the bottom that won't come out so you have to bang it and scrape it with your fingers.
sam f.
Provo, UT
This stuff is amazing! I get terrible razors bumps and irritation when I shave without cream and even with some creams, but this cream works miracles. It smells amazing, I love that it comes out as a smooth lotion-like cream rather than foamy, and I love that it’s in a pump bottle too! I really recommend trying this if you’ve struggled with other kinds in the past!
jacqueline t.
Best shaving cream for females on the market. Great value, and great smell, and I will definitely be repurchasing them over and over until a new one comes to the market.  So far, I am loving it. I found mine in Walmart which I was surprised that Eos makes shaving cream.  The packaging is what catches my eye and I am glad I tried this out.
Paige B.
I love this product. I have very sensitive skin and this is one shaving cream I can use and not feel pain after or during the time I am shaving. The cost is pretty equal to other brands. Can find it at many retailers.
Ashley E.
I wish these came in a larger amount, because I feel like I waste money with such little product. That’s the only downfall. It’s WORTH the money though. From legs, bikini, to underarms, I have had zero in-grown hairs with this product! It leaves everything feeling conditioned not dry like some alcohol based shaving products. I would recommend to everyone!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of the only drug store brand shaving creams that I can use that doesn't leave me with razor burn or dried out feeling skin. I like the vanilla scented lotion as well as the pink bottle. The lotion leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. Even if I forget to moisturize after shaving, my skin still feels supple. One bottle lasts forever too!
Lupe. A.
Meridian, ID
Smells so good and really makes shaving so much easier. I love how soft it leaves your skin afterwards and that it glides on so easy when you use it. I also like that it is easy for rinse out of your razor. The best part about it is that it is a great quality product for such a good price. If I remember correctly this product is less than five dollars!
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
This stuff is expensive, but I love it!!! I only buy it every so often because it’s definitely more than I want to spend on shaving cream, but it leaves amazing results and smells great!
Jen B.
I used soap and cheap shaving creams to shave for years and decided for an upgrade. Immediately I noticed a huge difference. It kept my legs hydrated and it didn’t itch as much afterwards. My under arms are a bit dark and it actually lightened it as well.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
I really love using this moisturizing shave cream because it's the only one I find that did not give me razor bumps or cut my skin!  I love how it smells and it's really makes my legs feel extraaaa soft after using! I love how this is an inexpensive drug store product so that's a huge win for me! I definitely recommend trying this out!
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?
Jennifer L.
Pasadena, CA
Anyone know if there's other scents?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Ive heard this is great for people who get horrible razor burn - did you find that it helped?
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
Where on earth can you find this stuff?!?!
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
Are there anything you have against using this? Is there anything wrong with it?