BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #6 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Delight your skin with this pomegranate raspberry scented shaving cream for 24 hours of deep moisture and vitamins for beautiful, smooth skin every time you shave.

Rich, non-foaming eos shaving cream for women is packed with natural shea butter, vitamins C & E, green tea and grape seed extract for beautiful skin. With 24 hours of skin-softening moisture, eos is so moisturizing you can shave wet or dry. Plus, it’s enriched with aloe and oat extract to help prevent nicks and razor bumps.

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cocoglycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, CI77891(Titanium Dioxide), Colloidal Oatmeal, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 16035 (Red 40), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

• Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?37 Answers
  • Where on earth can you find this stuff?!?!25 Answers
  • Thinking of buying this, how are you ladies liking this b...3 Answers
eos™ Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Pomegranate Raspberry
  • "I love eos shaving cream, it smooths on nice and creamy, like body butter and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and refreshed." in 74 reviews
  • "It smells great and it makes my skin feel silly soft and this shaving cream doesn't leave me left with nicks and razor burn " in 71 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive and dry skin and I am very prone to getting razor burn, but ever since using this product I haven't been getting razor burn!" in 65 reviews
  • "After using it my legs literally feel silky smooth for days longer than other varietys and we'll it smells amazing too :)" in 39 reviews
  • "I loved this shaving cream because let's be honest it's in a pink beautiful packaging, and it's super soft and creamy like a lotion." in 31 reviews
Alexis B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to shaving cream. It only takes one pump of the cream to cover a whole leg so it lasts a while and keeps my legs smooth. It's like a two in one product, a shaving cream and a lotion. I also prefer the smells of this product over other shaving creams.
Jessica W.
Soddy Daisy
Bought this at Walmart one night just to try it and now this is the only product I will use to shave with it leave's me feeling silky smooth and moisturized and it smells amazing. It prevents razor burn and ingrown hairs. I am now a repeat customer and very glad to be.
Leah H.
Charlotte, NC
I used to just use conditioner to shave because all shaving creams seem to dry out my skin.  After loving their miracle of a lip balm, I saw this in the grocery store and decided to give it a go.  It is AMAZING!  Seriously.  My legs have never ever been so smooth and the fact that it actually moisturizes my skin while I shave is a HUGE plus!  It's really easy to use and costs about the same as other shaving creams but is way better.  Definitely try this and you won't regret it.  My favorite is the purple one!
Dorothy C.
Thornton, CO
I really like this shaving cream. In the winter my legs get so itchy before and after shaving and this cream solved that problem! I can't imagine life before it. It smells almost like candy and helps to give me a smooth close shave and moisturizes. It also allows you to shave dry or wet!

Pro: Affordable, smells nice, moisturizes, no reaction to it, lasts a long time

Con: hardens unless really warm, messy
Jordann L.
I love everything Eos. It is all amazing. I only wish it was a little cheaper. Otherwise, the formula is amazing. This shaving cream always leaves me feeling smooth. It's not too thick or too thin. It's more of a cream than a foam. A little goes a long way.
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
I really liked how it left my skin feeling at first I didn't think that it was going to work but after I shaved and I applied it on my skin again my skin felt soft and smooth. I think that I will recommend to all my friends and family members. Love the smell ad. The consistency of the product was good.
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This product helps leaves my skin super smooth after I am done shaving! It is perfect for both sensitive and dry skin. I usually buy it from Target or Walgreens and it is not too expensive. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Amanda B.
Ringgold, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I seen this product in store I knew I needed it since after I shave I have bumps and heat from my legs. The pro is you can use it with wet or dry areas which is the best. It also smells amazing, its also very affordable. When I tested it I tried it on a wet leg and a dry leg and let me say my legs looked like an ape. lol. But it did the trick. It didn't take much work and just slid by. I ended up with no bumps, no cuts, and today is day 2 since I shaved and my legs are still smooth. I love this product!
Colette F.
This shave cream is a lifesaver! I’m so bad at shaving and always end up accidentally cutting myself but this seems to help with that quite a bit. It also really helps with my dry skin unlike other shaving creams that do nothing. Also every variety smells really great!
Myranda C.
I absolutely love these! They are a bit on the pricier side but they’re definitely worth it. I have an issue with razor bumps, especially around the bikini area but with this product, I don’t get as many. You only need a tiny bit of this product.
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?
Jennifer L.
Pasadena, CA
Anyone know if there's other scents?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Ive heard this is great for people who get horrible razor burn - did you find that it helped?
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
Where on earth can you find this stuff?!?!
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
Are there anything you have against using this? Is there anything wrong with it?

back
eos™ Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Pomegranate RaspberryInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
eos evolution of smooth