BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #5 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Delight your skin with this pomegranate raspberry scented shaving cream for 24 hours of deep moisture and vitamins for beautiful, smooth skin every time you shave.

Rich, non-foaming eos shaving cream for women is packed with natural shea butter, vitamins C & E, green tea and grape seed extract for beautiful skin. With 24 hours of skin-softening moisture, eos is so moisturizing you can shave wet or dry. Plus, it’s enriched with aloe and oat extract to help prevent nicks and razor bumps.

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cocoglycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, CI77891(Titanium Dioxide), Colloidal Oatmeal, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 16035 (Red 40), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

• Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?37 Answers
  • Where on earth can you find this stuff?!?!25 Answers
  • Thinking of buying this, how are you ladies liking this b...3 Answers
eos™ Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Pomegranate Raspberry
  • "I love eos shaving cream, it smooths on nice and creamy, like body butter and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and refreshed." in 74 reviews
  • "It smells great and it makes my skin feel silly soft and this shaving cream doesn't leave me left with nicks and razor burn " in 71 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive and dry skin and I am very prone to getting razor burn, but ever since using this product I haven't been getting razor burn!" in 65 reviews
  • "After using it my legs literally feel silky smooth for days longer than other varietys and we'll it smells amazing too :)" in 39 reviews
  • "I loved this shaving cream because let's be honest it's in a pink beautiful packaging, and it's super soft and creamy like a lotion." in 31 reviews
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This product helps leaves my skin super smooth after I am done shaving! It is perfect for both sensitive and dry skin. I usually buy it from Target or Walgreens and it is not too expensive. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Amanda B.
Ringgold, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I seen this product in store I knew I needed it since after I shave I have bumps and heat from my legs. The pro is you can use it with wet or dry areas which is the best. It also smells amazing, its also very affordable. When I tested it I tried it on a wet leg and a dry leg and let me say my legs looked like an ape. lol. But it did the trick. It didn't take much work and just slid by. I ended up with no bumps, no cuts, and today is day 2 since I shaved and my legs are still smooth. I love this product!
Colette F.
This shave cream is a lifesaver! I’m so bad at shaving and always end up accidentally cutting myself but this seems to help with that quite a bit. It also really helps with my dry skin unlike other shaving creams that do nothing. Also every variety smells really great!
Myranda C.
I absolutely love these! They are a bit on the pricier side but they’re definitely worth it. I have an issue with razor bumps, especially around the bikini area but with this product, I don’t get as many. You only need a tiny bit of this product.
Alyssa B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this shaving cream. It is great for my sensitive skin and leaves it soft and smooth. Using this shaving cream, I get a better and closer shave. My husband has even used it a couple times and he loves how it feels and smells.
McKayla M.
Eos shaving cream is wonderful because its literally a cream. It doesnt foam up at all which I like since I have sensitive skin. I also like that both scents smell really good and when Im done shavimg my skin is left feeling moisturized.
Kaylee P.
This shaving cream is my favorite shaving cream of all time. I always find myself repurchasing it. All of the scents smell amazing. I also love that you can use this shaving cream and shave dry if needed. I also notice that if I shave my legs without putting this on, they tend to be dry. Compared to when I do use the shaving cream, they seem moisturized.
Michaela L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They must’ve reformulated this since last time I used it because the reviews on this stuff are fantastic contrary to my experience. I hated this so much that I didn’t even finish the bottle. It didn’t lather like I expected it to. It clogged my razors & drain horribly, I had to work extra hard to get rid of this thick non soluble cream. My legs burned & itched terribly after using this. It’s such a shame because I love the Eos brand, but sadly this was a HUGE miss for me.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Overall I think that this moisturized my legs well as I was shaving but kind of "gunked-up" my razor. I thought it did a great job with keeping my legs smooth and moisturized. It said that it could also be used just as a lotion but to me it didn't feel very good for my legs leaving it on my skin. none the less, it did a fairly good job as a shaving lotion.
Hannah E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love other eos products and think they have a great company but I was so disappointed with this shave cream. I prefer a gel to foam formula but figured I’d splurge for this and I now know I will not recommend or purchase again. The consistency to me was similar to that of extremely cheap body lotion. It has that thin watery lotion texture and was completely worthless. Save your money, buy one of the other cheaper well known brands or simply use a think body wash.
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?
Jennifer L.
Pasadena, CA
Anyone know if there's other scents?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Ive heard this is great for people who get horrible razor burn - did you find that it helped?
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
Where on earth can you find this stuff?!?!
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
Are there anything you have against using this? Is there anything wrong with it?