BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #5 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Delight your skin with this pomegranate raspberry scented shaving cream for 24 hours of deep moisture and vitamins for beautiful, smooth skin every time you shave.

Rich, non-foaming eos shaving cream for women is packed with natural shea butter, vitamins C & E, green tea and grape seed extract for beautiful skin. With 24 hours of skin-softening moisture, eos is so moisturizing you can shave wet or dry. Plus, it’s enriched with aloe and oat extract to help prevent nicks and razor bumps.

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cocoglycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, CI77891(Titanium Dioxide), Colloidal Oatmeal, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 16035 (Red 40), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

• Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?37 Answers
  • Where on earth can you find this stuff?!?!25 Answers
  • Thinking of buying this, how are you ladies liking this b...3 Answers
eos™ Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Pomegranate Raspberry
  • "I love eos shaving cream, it smooths on nice and creamy, like body butter and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and refreshed." in 74 reviews
  • "It smells great and it makes my skin feel silly soft and this shaving cream doesn't leave me left with nicks and razor burn " in 71 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive and dry skin and I am very prone to getting razor burn, but ever since using this product I haven't been getting razor burn!" in 65 reviews
  • "After using it my legs literally feel silky smooth for days longer than other varietys and we'll it smells amazing too :)" in 39 reviews
  • "I loved this shaving cream because let's be honest it's in a pink beautiful packaging, and it's super soft and creamy like a lotion." in 31 reviews
Amber B.
louisville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells great and leaves your skin feeling even better after a nice shave. I’m sensitive to most fragrances but this one has never given me any trouble. A more girly smell than most shave creams, very affordable, about $6 and can be found anywhere that sells shaving cream and razors!
Cassandra G.
This shaving cream is my all time favorite shaving cream. I've used traditional shaving cream, butters, bar soap, shampoo, conditioner, dry-shave, coconut oil, and baby oil - THIS STUFF IS ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE!!! It doesn't clog the razor. It smells amazing! It gets the job done while using very little product. I bought a tiny travel size and I have both on my legs all the way up to the top of my leg 5 whole times before that thing ran out finally. I never had any razor burns or bumps, my ingrown hairs were practically non-existent (which is a miracle in itself because I get ingrown hairs like nobody's business!) I was very surprised because the EOS lip balm was awful. Give this stuff a try!!!! I'm definitely repurchasing a big one!!!! I also used a Soap and Glory body scrub (before and after) and a Soap and Glory body lotion (after). Good luck babes! 💛💛
Jordan C.
This shaving cream is thick and feels more like a high end lotion than your traditional foaming shaving cream. I like that the dispenser is a pump, and the application. It also seems to hold up better to splashing (ie with the foaming creams, if water splashes on your legs the cream will run right off making it hard to tell where you still need to shave, this seems a little more water resistant to accidental splashes).
Ashtyn J.
Ever since I've used this I have not bought shaving cream again. It smells so wonderful and honestly it makes my legs feel so much smoother than when I use shaving cream. It's about the same cost so I don't see why not buying it every time. The lotion actually works better at me getting every hair when I shave, if I slather it on pulling upwards, it keeps the hair pulled up to get a closer shave is what I'm saying.
Katie T.
Despite the four stars this is my all time favorite shaving cream. It leaves skin a lot more moisturizer and gives a smoother shave than shave gels. Very affordable and widely available, and you get a good amount for your money. I wish they would put all their products in a tube though, because when I get to the end of a bottle I cut it open to get out the rest of the product. I don’t mind too much but cutting a tube would be easier.
Brittany B.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this stuff! It's not that much more expensive than regular shaving cream. It's really thick and lasts a long time. I feel like it actually moisturizers my skin. I have tried the vanilla scent and I think the berry one; they both smell great! The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I feel like I don't use all of the product with the pump. I had to open it and hold it upside down to get the rest of the product out.
🌻Alexis S.
Ahh, I love this product and the vanilla one as well! They both smell so good, and I really like how there's a pump--it makes it easier to limit how much you put on your skin. Most shaving creams come out as a foamy texture, but this one is smooth and creamy, so you see exactly how much you're using. I also like how moisturizing this shaving cream is. Great product, I've been using it for years! :)
Melissa C.
Portland, OR
I like that this is more like a lotion. It claims you can use it wet or dry. Which i find to be true and i love using it dry.. but the only problem is that since it is like a lotion it tends to clog up my razor a little and its hard to rinse it out. I would still recommend it because its nice for when you need to shave real quick and don’t have time to take a full shower.
Ashli J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok first of all I want to say that the EOS moisturizing shave cream in POMEGRANATE RASPBERRY is VERY moisturizing and helps get a close smooth shave HOWEVER, this scent is NOT good at all. To me it smells like nair hair remover cream.... I just can’t do this specific scent. It smells nothing like pomegranate or raspberry. I recommend the formula but not this scent.
أينما ي.
San Diego
I absolutely love these shaving creams. i've tried almost every shaving cream that you could name but they do not compare to eos. not only do these smell amazing but they leave your skin feeling amazing and soft as a babies bottom. its affordable and effective i would definitely reccomend this product to everyone who's looking for a great shaving cream!
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?
Jennifer L.
Pasadena, CA
Anyone know if there's other scents?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Ive heard this is great for people who get horrible razor burn - did you find that it helped?
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
Where on earth can you find this stuff?!?!
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
Are there anything you have against using this? Is there anything wrong with it?

back
eos™ Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Pomegranate RaspberryInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
eos evolution of smooth