BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #5 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Delight your skin with this pomegranate raspberry scented shaving cream for 24 hours of deep moisture and vitamins for beautiful, smooth skin every time you shave.

Rich, non-foaming eos shaving cream for women is packed with natural shea butter, vitamins C & E, green tea and grape seed extract for beautiful skin. With 24 hours of skin-softening moisture, eos is so moisturizing you can shave wet or dry. Plus, it’s enriched with aloe and oat extract to help prevent nicks and razor bumps.

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cocoglycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, CI77891(Titanium Dioxide), Colloidal Oatmeal, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 16035 (Red 40), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

• Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?37 Answers
  • Where on earth can you find this stuff?!?!25 Answers
  • Thinking of buying this, how are you ladies liking this b...3 Answers
eos™ Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Pomegranate Raspberry
  • "I love eos shaving cream, it smooths on nice and creamy, like body butter and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and refreshed." in 74 reviews
  • "It smells great and it makes my skin feel silly soft and this shaving cream doesn't leave me left with nicks and razor burn " in 71 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive and dry skin and I am very prone to getting razor burn, but ever since using this product I haven't been getting razor burn!" in 65 reviews
  • "After using it my legs literally feel silky smooth for days longer than other varietys and we'll it smells amazing too :)" in 39 reviews
  • "I loved this shaving cream because let's be honest it's in a pink beautiful packaging, and it's super soft and creamy like a lotion." in 31 reviews
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
I've tried all four (I call them 'The Fabulous Four') and they're all excellent. I don't know what it is about EOS stuff, it all really, really jives with me. I've tried TONS of other creams and lotions, but this stuff outdoes it all. Any thicker and it'd be too annoying clogging up the razor, and any thinner would be less magical. I'll level with you guys, the first time I tried this it tripped me out! When you're used to foam the basic-ness of this non-foaming stuff seems lame. But give it a chance, one you change your habits it's gold! Foam really doesn't do anything for you anyway, and it's drying. This is like a light, but slick lotion that really allows for you to glide across and get all of the hair. My legs get so smooth, it's unreal. And the dry-shaving claim is no joke, I do it for my armpits when I don't feel like dribbling water over my shirt and down my bra (so like every time), when I'm heading out the door. It's perfect for the bikini area too (I don't care, I'm not afraid to say it because plenty of folks wonder about how it is in the trenches...KWIM?), and IMO that's the true test. I swim a lot, and having razor burn in the pool is no joke, and no option for me. I usually need to go 5+days without shaving to avoid burning legs, but I can push it at 3 days in between shaves with this stuff because it's so good. I'm just sensitive though to a razor in general I think, and it can't be helped. All 4 scents are amazing and I honestly can't pick my favorite...possibly Tropical Fruit, but it depends on what I feel like.
Ashley K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the eos brand and this shaving cream holds up to the brand's name. I felt like it gave a smooth shave and left my legs feeling silky afterwards. I have dry skin, especially in winter like most people, and I like that I do not feel like this dries me out even more like some shaving cream. I would say it is great for sensitive skin. The smell is amazing and I like that it feels like a lotion when being applied. The only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I had the packaging! When I got to the end there was still a bunch of product left but because it is a pump and not a liquid the product was just left at the bottom of the container unreachable by the pump. I had to take the top off and try to tap the rest out of it because I felt like I was getting ripped off and was wasting product and money. Its not an expensive product but I hate not getting all that I pay for. I would recommend trying this if you need something for sensitive dry skin but it is not something I see myself using again. I would definitely reconsider if they changed the packaging because I truly did love the product!

Amanda D.
Louisville
My favorite lip balm is the Eos brand. When I saw the shave cream, I was very excited. The scents were nice, but when I applied to the skin, I was a bit let down. The product just seemed to sit on the skin without much hydration. It didnt lather, but I dont think it was suppose to. It moved around the skin before I could finish shaving and upon applying water, it washed clean off of the skin. Perhaps for a dry shave this would be useful, but a shower shave is a little to cumbersome with this product.
Kenzie C.
Florence
I have fallen in LOVE! I usualñy do not use any type of shave cream and use lotion AFTER the shower. Not anymore. I was noticing how dry my skin is but once I put ñotion on at night or in the morning I was left with a sweaty and oily feeling. It is very hot and humid here in the south. I could not find a solution until I tried EOS shave cream. It is not foamy but it's thick and protects your skin. I absolutely love this and changed my routine in order to use it. Thank you
beverly s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
first. this smells amazing. its super smooth. i tried multiple scents of this. and i still have a bottle. its affordable for sure. as ive had mine for months now and still have not run out. however... i dont think its any different than most shave products. its super creamy and feels great. my razor glides. but i think you can just get a decent drug store shave cream and be just fine. *side note- i hate spending money on something that washes out after 5 minutes lol*
Jordan C.
This shaving cream is thick and feels more like a high end lotion than your traditional foaming shaving cream. I like that the dispenser is a pump, and the application. It also seems to hold up better to splashing (ie with the foaming creams, if water splashes on your legs the cream will run right off making it hard to tell where you still need to shave, this seems a little more water resistant to accidental splashes).
Ashtyn J.
Ever since I've used this I have not bought shaving cream again. It smells so wonderful and honestly it makes my legs feel so much smoother than when I use shaving cream. It's about the same cost so I don't see why not buying it every time. The lotion actually works better at me getting every hair when I shave, if I slather it on pulling upwards, it keeps the hair pulled up to get a closer shave is what I'm saying.
Brittany B.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this stuff! It's not that much more expensive than regular shaving cream. It's really thick and lasts a long time. I feel like it actually moisturizers my skin. I have tried the vanilla scent and I think the berry one; they both smell great! The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I feel like I don't use all of the product with the pump. I had to open it and hold it upside down to get the rest of the product out.
🌻Alexis S.
Ahh, I love this product and the vanilla one as well! They both smell so good, and I really like how there's a pump--it makes it easier to limit how much you put on your skin. Most shaving creams come out as a foamy texture, but this one is smooth and creamy, so you see exactly how much you're using. I also like how moisturizing this shaving cream is. Great product, I've been using it for years! :)
Melissa C.
Portland, OR
I like that this is more like a lotion. It claims you can use it wet or dry. Which i find to be true and i love using it dry.. but the only problem is that since it is like a lotion it tends to clog up my razor a little and its hard to rinse it out. I would still recommend it because its nice for when you need to shave real quick and don’t have time to take a full shower.
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?
Jennifer L.
Pasadena, CA
Anyone know if there's other scents?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Ive heard this is great for people who get horrible razor burn - did you find that it helped?
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
Where on earth can you find this stuff?!?!
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
Are there anything you have against using this? Is there anything wrong with it?