Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA

Are there anything you have against using this? Is there anything wrong with it?

Mikaila V.
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
6 months, 3 weeks ago
Lavender Jasmine is hard to find in stores, and all three of my Wal-Mart's and Targets around only carry the other three. I need to make a special trip to Kohls to find it, or order it on Amazon. They're also a little bit pricier, but I shave less often with this so I feel like all of these complaints are unfounded (personally). It's also annoying to not be able to access the last 25% of the product through the pump; You gotta pour water in the bottle and shake it up to dilute it and get the rest of it. Then of course, it ceases to be a "dry shave" and it's messy, you can't dry shave your armpits or whatever once you get low. I just keep an extra around so I can dry shave the pits (dry shaving armpits actually gets them smoother if you can believe that).
Alejandra N.
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
No. This is soft and smooth! It smells great also very nice! :)
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
1 year, 5 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The only issue with it is that it is really thick so you just need to use less and thin it out with a good bit of water so not to clog your razor. Also by using less and thinning it out will make it last longer.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Toronto, ON
2 years, 1 month ago
It's okay, but like most people have said it does really clog your razor, which makes it difficult to use but did help with razor burn and left my legs soft.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
4 years, 9 months ago
I could not say anything negative about this shave cream. It is very moisturizing like a lotion and smells great.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Oceanside, CA
5 years, 11 months ago
I did have problems with nicks and razor burn until I switched to the Olay razor blades. You also have to use a lot and it clogs up your razor. And when there was about 1/6-1/4 left the pump stopped working and it was super difficult to get the rest out.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Louisville, KY
5 years, 12 months ago
I love this stuff. Especially when I need to shave my legs and I've either forgotten to in the shower or I just need a shave and not a shower. It is so much more convenient, the only thing is that you really have to make sure you thoroughly clean your razor afterwards because if it dries in the razor it is hard to get out. But I would definitely recommend it!
Addison T.
Addison T.
Dallas, TX
5 years, 12 months ago
More lotion-like texture, and because it's not a gel that expands when wet, you go through a bottle WAY faster, and since it's more expensive, what you'd pay for one bottle of EOS shave cream, you'd use up in 2 weeks; with Skintimate or any other brand, you'd get two cans for the same price and it'd last you up to six weeks.
Amanda
Amanda
Fresno, CA
5 years, 12 months ago
I think it works okay...not great, but okay; however, it is such a hassle to use as it is more lotion-y than anything else, so it clogs your razor easily. There are products that I've liked just as much without the clogging issues. So, it wasn't a huge win for me.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
6 years ago
Nope. This is smooth and soft! Smells great too!