Caroline C.
Palm Beach Gardens
If you're searching for a shaving cream that moisturizes & prevents razor bumps, look no more! I've been using this shaving cream for about 2 years & I'm always going back for it. It allows me to get a close & clean shave without worrying that I'll accidentally cut myself. Afterward, my legs are moisturized for an entire day's worth! For example, I went to Disneyland in the summer wearing shorts, & I shaved early in the morning. My legs were so smooth, I didn't have to continually apply lotion to prevent thigh rashes. Plus, this shaving cream is pretty affordable, no more than $4 at Ulta. It's a great steal!