Ashley K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the eos brand and this shaving cream holds up to the brand's name. I felt like it gave a smooth shave and left my legs feeling silky afterwards. I have dry skin, especially in winter like most people, and I like that I do not feel like this dries me out even more like some shaving cream. I would say it is great for sensitive skin. The smell is amazing and I like that it feels like a lotion when being applied. The only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I had the packaging! When I got to the end there was still a bunch of product left but because it is a pump and not a liquid the product was just left at the bottom of the container unreachable by the pump. I had to take the top off and try to tap the rest out of it because I felt like I was getting ripped off and was wasting product and money. Its not an expensive product but I hate not getting all that I pay for. I would recommend trying this if you need something for sensitive dry skin but it is not something I see myself using again. I would definitely reconsider if they changed the packaging because I truly did love the product!