BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #6 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Delight your skin with this pomegranate raspberry scented shaving cream for 24 hours of deep moisture and vitamins for beautiful, smooth skin every time you shave.

Rich, non-foaming eos shaving cream for women is packed with natural shea butter, vitamins C & E, green tea and grape seed extract for beautiful skin. With 24 hours of skin-softening moisture, eos is so moisturizing you can shave wet or dry. Plus, it’s enriched with aloe and oat extract to help prevent nicks and razor bumps.

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cocoglycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, CI77891(Titanium Dioxide), Colloidal Oatmeal, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 16035 (Red 40), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

• Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?37 Answers
  • Where on earth can you find this stuff?!?!25 Answers
  • Can someone send me a sample?1 Answers
eos™ Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Pomegranate Raspberry
  • "I love eos shaving cream, it smooths on nice and creamy, like body butter and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and refreshed." in 74 reviews
  • "It smells great and it makes my skin feel silly soft and this shaving cream doesn't leave me left with nicks and razor burn " in 71 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive and dry skin and I am very prone to getting razor burn, but ever since using this product I haven't been getting razor burn!" in 65 reviews
  • "After using it my legs literally feel silky smooth for days longer than other varietys and we'll it smells amazing too :)" in 39 reviews
  • "I loved this shaving cream because let's be honest it's in a pink beautiful packaging, and it's super soft and creamy like a lotion." in 31 reviews
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
I've tried all four (I call them 'The Fabulous Four') and they're all excellent. I don't know what it is about EOS stuff, it all really, really jives with me. I've tried TONS of other creams and lotions, but this stuff outdoes it all. Any thicker and it'd be too annoying clogging up the razor, and any thinner would be less magical. I'll level with you guys, the first time I tried this it tripped me out! When you're used to foam the basic-ness of this non-foaming stuff seems lame. But give it a chance, one you change your habits it's gold! Foam really doesn't do anything for you anyway, and it's drying. This is like a light, but slick lotion that really allows for you to glide across and get all of the hair. My legs get so smooth, it's unreal. And the dry-shaving claim is no joke, I do it for my armpits when I don't feel like dribbling water over my shirt and down my bra (so like every time), when I'm heading out the door. It's perfect for the bikini area too (I don't care, I'm not afraid to say it because plenty of folks wonder about how it is in the trenches...KWIM?), and IMO that's the true test. I swim a lot, and having razor burn in the pool is no joke, and no option for me. I usually need to go 5+days without shaving to avoid burning legs, but I can push it at 3 days in between shaves with this stuff because it's so good. I'm just sensitive though to a razor in general I think, and it can't be helped. All 4 scents are amazing and I honestly can't pick my favorite...possibly Tropical Fruit, but it depends on what I feel like.
Chelsea N.
West Hills, CA
I’m so happy I discovered this shaving cream because it has literally changed my shower routine FOR THE BETTER ! I use to never use shaving cream before . I did try one out once but it burn and irritated my legs . So when I would shave I just used some conditioner on my legs and then shave them . But I felt that I wasn’t getting as smooth of a shave as I wanted to and I would always cut myself and get razor burn . But now after getting the EOS Shave Cream I never want to use conditioner as my shaving cream again . This has changed my shaving game haha . Also I love that this product smells so good ! I’m obsessed with the smell . Also my legs are actually really smooth and moisturized after I shave my legs . I get no irritation or bumps . I can even shave everyday ( because with my latina genes I can’t just shave one day because I have really thick and fast growing leg hair ) but with this shaving cream and I have no issues and I can shave my legs again the next day and they don’t feel irriated . I even use it on my biniki area and it works perfectly as well . No cuts , no bumps or irritation . It just so nice and smooth . I will keep using this product and for sure buy more when I run it because I love it so much .
Caroline C.
Palm Beach Gardens
If you're searching for a shaving cream that moisturizes & prevents razor bumps, look no more! I've been using this shaving cream for about 2 years & I'm always going back for it. It allows me to get a close & clean shave without worrying that I'll accidentally cut myself. Afterward, my legs are moisturized for an entire day's worth! For example, I went to Disneyland in the summer wearing shorts, & I shaved early in the morning. My legs were so smooth, I didn't have to continually apply lotion to prevent thigh rashes. Plus, this shaving cream is pretty affordable, no more than $4 at Ulta. It's a great steal!
n O.
OH MY GOODNESS. After I first started shaving I my legs would always feel dry. A couple years later I stole some of my sister's eos shave cream (i'm a terrible sister) and fell in love. I love the smell and the feel and most importantly how smooth and moisturized I feel after I get out of the shower. I don't even need to follow up with lotion if I don't have the time. The only downside is price. If you're a broke college sister like I am then you don't have the money to pay for nice products all that often. So if your normal shaving routine is doing fine for your skin, I wouldn't spend the money.
Athena B.
I've used EOS (Evolution of Smooth) before I actually tried the lavender one and wasn't a fan of the smell so went out and bought the Pomegranate Raspberry and I LOVE THE SMELL! I gave it a try and my skin felt so amazing after I used this. I can't really give negative feedback because I haven't had any bad experiences with this. I really love the fact that it doesn't do animal testing and doesn't have any animal by-products in it, paraben-free. It has amazing shea butter, aloe in it as well. I love the packaging it's really nice high quality. It's so worth the price I really reccomend shave cream it's so great!
Ashley K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the eos brand and this shaving cream holds up to the brand's name. I felt like it gave a smooth shave and left my legs feeling silky afterwards. I have dry skin, especially in winter like most people, and I like that I do not feel like this dries me out even more like some shaving cream. I would say it is great for sensitive skin. The smell is amazing and I like that it feels like a lotion when being applied. The only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I had the packaging! When I got to the end there was still a bunch of product left but because it is a pump and not a liquid the product was just left at the bottom of the container unreachable by the pump. I had to take the top off and try to tap the rest out of it because I felt like I was getting ripped off and was wasting product and money. Its not an expensive product but I hate not getting all that I pay for. I would recommend trying this if you need something for sensitive dry skin but it is not something I see myself using again. I would definitely reconsider if they changed the packaging because I truly did love the product!

Amanda D.
Louisville
My favorite lip balm is the Eos brand. When I saw the shave cream, I was very excited. The scents were nice, but when I applied to the skin, I was a bit let down. The product just seemed to sit on the skin without much hydration. It didnt lather, but I dont think it was suppose to. It moved around the skin before I could finish shaving and upon applying water, it washed clean off of the skin. Perhaps for a dry shave this would be useful, but a shower shave is a little to cumbersome with this product.
Brittney M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this shaving cream! I've been on a mission to find a good shaving cream that doesn't leave Razer burns all over my legs. And this stuff works! It feel like lotion and leave your skin feeling so soft. Con of this stuff, it does clog your razor and can be a pain to shave but the aftermath of how great your let's feel.. And another fun thing I do is. I put it my heels of my feet since there so dry and I can feel such a different.
Cassandra C.
Bethlehem, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don’t mind spending a little extra on a product like this. Normally I reach for the cheapest shaving cream on the shelf but this is very moisturizing! This is a little thicker than the normal foam but I feel that it definitely helps with your bikini line and sensitive skin (even though it’s not even the sensitive skin version). This product is available as a travel size and is actually versatile. You can shave dry with this product so if you see you missed a spot in the car, this is the go-to!
Kenzie C.
Florence
I have fallen in LOVE! I usualñy do not use any type of shave cream and use lotion AFTER the shower. Not anymore. I was noticing how dry my skin is but once I put ñotion on at night or in the morning I was left with a sweaty and oily feeling. It is very hot and humid here in the south. I could not find a solution until I tried EOS shave cream. It is not foamy but it's thick and protects your skin. I absolutely love this and changed my routine in order to use it. Thank you
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?
Jennifer L.
Pasadena, CA
Anyone know if there's other scents?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Ive heard this is great for people who get horrible razor burn - did you find that it helped?
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
Where on earth can you find this stuff?!?!
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
Are there anything you have against using this? Is there anything wrong with it?

back