BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #8 in Shaving Creams & Gels

This lavender shaving cream will delight your skin with 24 hours of deep moisture and vitamins for beautiful, smooth skin every time you shave.

Rich, non-foaming eos lavender scented shaving cream is packed with natural shea butter, vitamins C & E, green tea and grape seed extract for beautiful skin. With 24 hours of skin-softening moisture, eos is so moisturizing you can shave wet or dry. Plus, it’s enriched with aloe and oat extract to help prevent nicks and razor bumps.

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cocoglycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Colloidal Oatmeal, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ext. Violet 2 CI 60730 (Ext. Violet 2), CI 42090 (Blue 1), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool.

• I’ve never used shave cream but I’ve notice that my legs ...3 Answers
  • Compared to other shaving creams is this a good shaving c...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else try this and feel like they had to use a ...2 Answers
Chelsea G.
I bought this product because I honestly loved the packaging and was excited about the scent. Lavender and jasmine are two of my favorite smells. This shave cream is slightly more expensive than something like Skintimate Shave Gel With Vitamin E but I thought I’d give it a try anyway. The pros- it does smell amazing and the feel of it is really nice and creamy. The cons- you have to use a ton of product to get a good shave and if you’re shaving in the shower you better be prepared to apply it multiple times because it’s very light and it rinses off very easily. Now let’s talk about the results- did this work better than cheaper brands? I’d have to say no. I get a much better shave with Aveeno® Positively Smooth® Shave Gel. I don’t feel like there’s enough of a lather with the Eos to get a nice smooth shave. I do like the feel of it and the scent but I will probably pass on this product the next time I have to buy shave gel.
Brianna W.
New York
Would definitely recommend this product. It left my skin soft. The scent smells wonderful which also is a plus. If your looking for a new shave cream I would give this one a go. It is sold at Target for $3.79

Hannah Z.
I really love the way this smells and how soft my legs feel after using it. Unfortunately, the bottle doesn't last very long at all, and I'm still prone to ingrown hairs and this doesn't do much to prevent them. It's preferable to nothing at all, but regular body wash or barbasol does an equal job for cheaper. If cost is your main concern, don't go for this, but otherwise it's a pleasant addition to your shave for a fairly low price.
Raquel K.
This shaving cream is great. It is just thin enough so you can get a really close shave, but still gives you an extra cushion of moisture so that you don’t end up with razor burn. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling pretty smooth. I would still recommend applying a lotion or moisturizer after using this because it isn’t moisturizing enough to keep your skin extremely soft once you are out of the shower.
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
I love this shaving cream! It’s ultra moisturizing and it smells so amazing! It makes my legs really soft and I feel like it prevents any razor burns as well! I’m very impressed with this. I’ve used the other scents but I was super excited to try this because lavender is calmig
Teresa N.
I really enjoyed the smell of this product. I also liked the pump of the bottle, it was very foamy which is something I enjoy. After using this a couple times, I noticed the product was leaking out the bottle making such a mess. My skin did not react very well either. I began getting razor burns and getting irritated. There are other shaving cream I would recommend before this.
Rachel S.
I love the EOS shave creams. I always had issues with the typical foam ones because they would clog up my razor or give me razor burn. None of them worked well for me. This is great, it’s a thin cream that still moisturizes my legs but doesn’t clog my razor and i very rarely ever cut myself or get razor burn now! I love and will forever repurchase
Chalia E.
Everett
This made my skin so soft and smooth. I usually do not use anything when shaving, I just have the running water. I figured I would give it a try to see if it actually made a difference and WOW. My legs stayed hairless longer which is always a plus. The low price makes the product even more worth while. I will definitely purchase again.
Michele P.
Bayonne, NJ
I mean honestly, I’m probably not the only girl who does a crappy shave job in the winter.. I mean, sometimes I don’t even shave my legs at all. I had this product for a while but never used it until i had a baby shower the other day, it was going to be 90 degrees and I was rocking a dress. This shaving cream felt like heaven on my skin while shaving! It was so great and it felt like it took my leg hair longer to come back.
Katie P.
Henrico
I love this moisturizing shaving cream! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and 100% moisturized. My legs feel so silky smooth!  I have sensitive skin and it doesn't leave me red or broken out! I love how affordable this product is and highly recommend it! Plus it smells amazing :)
nazi K.
Montreal
I never used this product is it good product to buy?
Vanessa G.
Tenaha tx
what are the differences between this one and the other colors?
Alex :.
Boise
Compared to other shaving creams is this a good shaving cream?
Alex S.
Is the EOS shave cream better than the Skintimate Shave Gel With Vitamin E ones?
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
Would you use this before a date?

back